Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Cats are my World chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
This is amazing and I will fight any arguments to the contrary.
Shadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Sigh...

I just reread the story. I'm so content right now, I'm so glad I found this again. The funny thing is- I realize now some of this has impacted my writing; even though I've gone years without seeing it, I'd read over certain lines or reactions, and my brain went 'oh my gosh! This is where you got that idea! This is why you think they'd react 'that' way to 'this'! etc.

The Young Justice fandom has certainly evolved since you initially wrote this; hell, the characters have LITERALLY grown up. But reading A stories like this one remind me of that time almost a decade ago where the brotherhood found in these young heroes growing together was such a potent, incredible part of the story to expand on. I wish I could find another fandom that filled my heart the way YJ did. And your work reminds me of that wonderful feeling, so strongly.

I know this was years ago, but thank you for taking the time to create this, and all the hard work you had to put into it to make it right. It's an absolute blessing to get to read it once more, after all this time thinking I'd never find it again.

Thank you for sharing your talent, and continue to keep up the great work!

Hidden-Shadow-of-Me
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
You don't even understand.

I have been looking for this fic for YEARS. I read it on a ten hour bus ride home, and didn't have internet to save it, but was like 'it was so perfect, of course I'll remember it'

And then I could never find it again.

The emotions, the heart thumping plot twists, it haunted me, pushing my memory to recall it every year as much as possible even as it slowly eroded away to the point where I was questioning if I was remembering it correctly.

I knew it was almost 50k long, that it was a one-shot, and the bromance was so good it put the show to shame. But search after search left me hung and dry. But TODAY! TODAY! Some amazing human on reddit saw my attempt at describing it, and was like 'ah, perhaps this one?' AND IT WAS! I HAVE IT BACK IT'S MINE AGAIN AHAHAHAHA.

I was so scared you took it down, so sad that I may never read or see it again. What a masterpiece this is. I'm saving it, and then I'm going to make my friends save it for extra security. I love this story so much 3
TheInvisibleShapeshifter chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
I love this flippin fic! I’ve read it so many times, years ago, and I can’t believe I never favorited it before. I love how you write their broship, and the survival plan conversations are hilarious (and serious) perfection. There’s so much more I could say, but that would take forever and a day if I went into detail about every part of this fic I enjoyed, so just know that it totally rocks
CrazyRubsOff chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
This was a great read. There were a few instances where it looked like the boys were gonna lose but there was still so much fic left and i was wondering how hey were gonna get out of it. Masterfully done.

I'm kind of interested now in the adventures of this new, digitally connected Robin and how his hacking changes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
i read it again,it is amazing!thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Oh my gosh this is AMAZING. I think I might’ve read this sometime in the past but oh my gosh this is so good. Perfect length perfect pacing perfect everything!
Redrover1760 chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Absolutely Amazing Story
Redhairgreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Oh my gosh this was amazhang!
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
This was wonderful to read. Do thank you.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Schrodinger never made a thought experiment. He made a metaphor that explained how quantum theory is absurd. The man wasn't creating a paradox to describe what reality was, he was creating a paradox to show "this result is impossible, so something about this theory is wrong." There's been a trend in scientific research for the past few decades of building on results quickly, but not confirming that those results are accurate. Retesting doesn't get papers published, after all, but as a result every so often entire branches of research are swept away because someone twenty, thirty, fifty years ago published a fluke or fudged a result. Worse, there are branches that we KNOW should be swept away but AREN'T.

That's the lesson of Schrodinger. The cat is alive, or the cat is dead. It's not both, it's not neither, and it won't change if you open the box or don't. That is the most fundamental reality science can offer.

My only other comment is that West and Grayson needs to reread the Book of Romans. They have some of the bits about this fallen world, but they forgot others.
dhanzz11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
this was amazing really love the dynamics of Roy Wally and Dick. Best Trio ever
noctisluxys chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
I loved it kinda wish to the see the arfetmath for the league, the light and Robin.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2019