Reviews for In Case of Emergency
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I...I just.. this story and...brother eye...and just huggggnh! This story is so damn awesome and I want to just flail and holler about how much I love this but this story just stole any coherency I might of had to leave a review with, it was that good. I didn't want this story to end it was that freaking amazing, hope to see more from you in the future! :D
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow... .AWESOME! This looks like the movie 'Tron' and the series of H.I.V.E. by Mark Walden, the AI kid named Otto Malpense
CrashCourse1.0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You have no idea how much I love this fic. Let me start on my rant on how awesome and absolutely fantastic your writing and this story is.

First of all, I lovelovelove the plotline! this has to be one of the most well-structured plotline I’ve ever seen and the shifting from present to flashback is seamless and relevant, which is (forgive me for repeating) FANTASTIC.

Second, I rarely cry because of fics, in fact, I have NEVER. EVER cried because of a fic. But I’ll have you know that I very nearly bawled when Wally and Roy found Robin. It was just sosososo wonderfully sad and I’m now in awe.

Third, the amount details that you put into this fic is really really, just right.

Fourth, BROMANCE. That is all.

Fifth, the HURT AND COMFORT ASDFGHJKL. I spazzed in my seat at all the hurt and comfort and Robin's BAMF-ness when he beat the machine. GAH.

The only complaint I have of this fic is that I wish it had been split into chapters, and that it could have gone on longer. But you can't always get what you want, so.

In conclusion, I love this fic. To a million pieces.

End.
Xai chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Yeah... This is, hands down, spectacular.

It has a bit of everything, from suspense, to drama, to humor, to action, to fluff. I especially like your fluff. Roy, Wally, and Dick are meant to be bffs forever.

Thank you for all your hard work on this. It all pays off if I do say so myself.

Of course Dick would side with ninjas. Pffft, pirates aren't creepy quiet and don't blend with shadows.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
HO-LY CRAP. This story... THIS STORY. I think I started reading this at 11 and it's 2 AM now becuase I just COULDN'T STOP, the intensity and everything... so much. I don't think I've ever read anything that's actually made me almost breathless with excitement before. And just WOW. How amazing that you thought of all this! And how Roy appeared and how different Robin's situation was from theirs. The complexity astounds me. The emotional thought, the technicalities (they don't have this-that and WHY) Sooooooo much to say I can't even explain it. Simply amazing. Bah, I'm gushing but really thanks a lot. It was a great ride and I'm only sorry it's over ;)
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This. /This/. I've decided to actually leave a review, because.. THIS.

Sweet babies; I got this in my inbox a bit ago, and I hadn't the time to read it until this morning; but once I did? I closed the tab. Becuase this was a fic that was about zombies, wasn't it? But my gut nagged me; it said nooo, this fic is something you'll regret if you don't read, keep at it.. So I did. And this. THIS. I honestly have no words to express my true love for it. I actually feel kind of empty, now that it's over; but its okay, since you hopefully won't delete it, there will be constant rereadings of it.

This fic. The zombie mentioning was a squick I put aside for it, until I realized; this isn't a fic with a zombie apocalypse. It was an entirely DIFFERENT type of zombie, a mind-controlled one. And that was joyous; I haven't found any good mind-control fics in some time, , and this. It made me squeal shamelessly, on so many parts: When Robin was "dying"; EVERY flashback; When Wally's team just DIDN'T understand, the small devastation at the possible loss of Roy Wally had, when they were overtaken; And he was alone, and very nearly overtaken by Barry; And then WALLY FOUND ROY, and wasn't MISUNDERSTOOD, or ALONE, because Roy KNEW; and when they found a way to FIND Dick, when they FOUND Dick (I had to stop reading so many times, because I was more than whelmed) and the brOT3 was together again; and how everything picked up- their discovery, Roy's sacrifice, the computer, EVERYTHING about that computer (is that a canon concept? Did a semblance of something like this HAPPEN in any DCU? Andwhyhaven'yIheardofit..? O:), Dick's journey throughout, and Wally.. just..

I love your Wally. So much. It's.. not often, sadly, that one can find a Wally of wonderful caliber in the fic world. (Heck,evenIcan'twritehimtomystandards) And to say he's my favorite speedster would be an understatement (sogladtheymadehimtheKFofYJ,evenwithhimbeingtheFlashofJL,); so the way you represented him? I'm dying of happiness. So hard. Because starting a day with a fic like this? With ANGST, and DRAMA, and SO MUCH THOUGHT-INDUCING AWESOME? I'll be on a YJ kick all day, , and I have you to thank. So thanks, for writing something that was just.. so, so wonderful. More wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, than near anything I've seen in some time. So very long. But it was worth it, ALL worth it, just to see an ending like that. That gorgeous.. Geez, I don't even know what to say, for it. It was.. everything. And more.

Thank you. And have a wonderful day :)
justawriter33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Holy crap! Can you say ah-mazing?

well...

yes, I suppose you CAN say that...

It's a very angsty fic, and I like how everyone falls under the spell. Happy ending? Perhaps. XD. It's open-minded, I suppose, and very, very well written. Great job!
sagesther chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
During the entire fanfic I was planning out an entire review to be as literate as possible when it came to singing praises, and by the end I was reduced to this:

Bloody mother-effing demon pox.

Easily the most intense fanfic I've read in a long time, easily one of the most well-written fanfics I've seen possibly ever, easily the LONGEST fanfic I've read ever, and holy crap but that just threw any plans I had for sleeping right through the window. I couldn't put it down, my eyes were almost literally glued to the screen. Beautifully done, something that can be seen happening canon, everything that I can imagine three teenage boys talking about at random and then making real. It floored me. I wished you had embellished a little more on the other three members of the YJ team, particularly when they became possessed for lack of an immediately better word, but I recognize that it didn't fit the story and that it might have thrown it all off.

Spelling, grammar, structure, and plot, all were well thought out and very thorough. I clicked on this fic looking for a good bromance between the three and I got exactly what I was looking for and even more. It drew me in even more as all of the ways that the boys had plotted out what to do and how to keep in contact came out. I was completely on edge. If I could only give you this review in real life, I would be rambling at Flash speak. Which speaking of which, I enjoyed seeing Wally as a solid character. It's so easy to hate him when you read YJ fanfiction, but this really... I'm not sure how to describe it. It really gave the character more credit than I usually see him getting. Thank you for a truly enjoyable hour of reading, I'm going to cut my review off before it turns into a book. Amazingly done, it shows that you put careful thought and work into this!
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
LOVED IT! this was really really good! I loved the flashbacks too. Though I would have liked to see more hostility to the league members after the event, I sill enjoyed reading it! :)
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Holy Contributing To The Awesomeness of Writing, Batman!

I love it. Completely and totally.

Srsly. Love it.
Eli eli chickali chickali chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This.

This is an amazing story.

There were some brilliant descriptions, and you captured the tension and emotion of the situation so beautifully.

I am mostly amazed on how you managed to churn out this much into one chapter, without feeling like I was reading filler.

The ending did feel a little abrupt, but I saw it more as an epilogue of sorts (and a sequel hook?). Admittingly, sometimes it's painful when ending drag on too much.

But still, thank you so much for every ounce of effort you've put into this, it's really been a memorable and exciting read.
BlazyBatty chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
O.O... This... this was absolutely amazing... I didn't want it to end! But at the same time I wanted to find out what happens! That takes an exceptional amount of writing skill and I applaud you for possessing such power! I absolutely fell in love with this story! :D
unknown chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
love it great work but would like to see a one-shot of what happened after or a sequal but that seems like a lot of work for you. anyway great story keep writing please!
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was amazing. There are so many little parts I want to comment on, but I'm on my phone and there are just too many for me to write about. This is more than a favorite. This is something I'll be sharing with my friends for a long time.
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
First of all, nothing I write here will show the absolute LOVE I have for this story. Almost right away I was sucked in. It was almost like I was watching a movie. Everything was detailed. The words were perfect and it just completely drew me in. I felt all of their emotions and was constantly worrying and hoping.

I don't even know what to say. This was perfect in every way. I hope his helps get my message across about just how amazing this is, which you probably already got fro your other 40 reviews. But I'll just say it again. This was AMAZING!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »