Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Anon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I .stop reading this. The portrayal of the characters was spot on and it was such a roller coaster of a read. The plot was stunning and the detail and imagery was breathtaking and funny. And is there a sequel in the works? Like Robin being able to see computer code because that would be amazing. Great job!
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This story was so beautiful and I can't even handle all the near heart attacks I had while I was reading through this.
Laiyuu chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I... don't know what to say because this was one of the most awesome stories I HAVE EVER READ!

I liked the idea, you make me laugh a lot and I just couldn't stop reading. Your writing is also very,very good... I mean it really is good how you portrait the characters and the story and the places and well ALL in general :)

One thing I that just doesn't seem to go of my mind is kinda the end... I mean i just feel it misses something, so a sequel could be highly appreciated :D but if you don't do it I can also live... I'll imagine something else jeje

Well, just to finish I truly liked your story... a VERY GOOD JOB! Keep with that good work
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I am awed. This is by far one of the most well written stories I have ever read. Congratulations. I have read this with a hunger I thought was long lost to me - someone who had left the fanfiction world a few years ago. But this... this just clicked. Everything was thought out. Everything was connected.

And the characterization! I have never seen such an accurate portrayal. You showed them at their worst yet you still kept their usual personality. You didn't overdo on the helplessness, or the braveness, or the sacrifices. Everything they did was logical to the readers. You could always see where they were coming from.

I think this is the very first time in a long time that I was so into a story. No words can describe this feeling. I can't help but think what implications Robin's new condition might have. If you would write a follow up I would most definitely read it. Did Robin's mind go half computer? Can he see wireless transmissions now? Can he hack without an actual computer?

This is just... wow. Amazing piece of work - no, amazing piece of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It was long, but soooooo worth it! :D I loved it I really did! You had me so many times! When Wally was disconnecting him so many things were going through my head like 'what if his mind is stuck in the machine?' or 'what if he died!' and then when it mentioned the nanites in his brain you really started to worry me. Maybe I'm just too gullible...

Either way I loved this story and the ending (and Maybe- just Maybe- you could make some sorta epilogue with the team and stuff... Or not) Anyways great job!

Sorry I kinda suck at reviewing)
asdf chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow, just wow. I love this story. It is too awesome to describe with words. I cannot even explain how much I enjoyed reading it. This is one of the best if not the best story I have read on . You should be a writer. Like write a real book. I know I would read it. This story is awesome. You used my three favorite characters, you write wonderfully, and you had a unique and awesome plot. It was so well thought out. I love it. Please write more stories. I love this. I really really do. I totally whelmed by this story. (Sorry, for the whelmed but i really do love this story)
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
First off, can I just say thank you? Thank you for posting something so incredibly thrilling and exciting and totally ORIGINAL. Not only did you grace us lowly readers with the brillant and compelling plot, but you posted it ALL AT ONCE! You, my friend, are a dying breed, posting beautiful stories of this magnitude and length... And it wasn't overly verbose or overstuffed with nonessential dialogue. IT flowed smoother than water over glass rocks. The action scenes were suspenseful, and the interactions among the characthers were perfect. You've nailed their personalities to an absolute T.

It took some plodding through, but I was so captivated that I didn't want to stop. I truly cannot praise this as much as it deserves. You're wonderful.
TheDistanceBehind chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
cool! so Dicks half computer now? :D
Flying Jay chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. So well thought out and written! I've never read one like this. Great ideas. AMAZING
Ali chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Omg I absolutely love this and thank goodness you didn't do it in chapters because I would have died from anxiety not knowing what would happen next!
Adder of the Pit chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
(Jaw drop)

...Whoa.

This was... man, I want to say it was epic, but somehow "epic" doesn't quite capture it, you know? There was just so much involved. Your characterization was spot-on, the action and the hacking was amazing, and it's an all-around great fic.

I think my favorite part was when Wally and Roy finally find Dick in Bludhaven, simply because of how heartwrenching it was to see Dick so emotionally tattered and desperate. I honestly wanted to give him a hug.

The very ending felt a bit... ominous, though. I'm not sure if you were trying to convey that all is right with the world, or if you were trying to hint that the nanites in Rob's brain have left some sort of permanent effect. Still awesome.
Halel Shiyr chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This has to be the single greatest Fanfiction I have read in a long, long time. It's fantastically dark and imaginative. You have obviously worked hard to capture their character and accurately deduce how they would react to the scenario. I tip my hat to you.
maskedmidnightninja chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was such a great story! You wrote it fantastically! All the information, the hacking, the flashbacks, it was very detailed. And I adored Roy, Wally, and Dick's bromance thing. How long did this even take you? Do you plan on writing a sequel? Great job!
speedylove chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This. Is. Freakin' AMAZING! OhymyWallygoshawesome, you just blew my freakin' mind.

AMAZING. To the power of Batman.

One thing, ever consider breaking it down into chapters? easier than just having one giant one shot that takes forty five minutes to read.

Anyway, loved it, ur amazing, yada yada yada

Love from speedy
anom chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was awesome! its slightly creepy and very disturbing i loved it!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »