Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Kandy Kaylor chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow...this story...just...wow. So well thought out and detailed, it's a rare masterpeice in the Fanfic industry. AMAZING work!
crimsonbloodlove chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Even before reading your authors note I could tell how much time and thought you put into this story. It was worth it. You did such an amazing job, on of the best stories I have read in a long time. This could definitely be made into a comic book. Great detail, well thought out, and I could totally see it all happening. :D ten thumbs up! 'cuz twos not enough.
August57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was amazing! The details of the hacking was asterous!

If you were to do a sequel, it would be very very interesting if you did like a reading the book type thing but with the team and league watching all Robin's memories from that time

Dont know if that's possible, maybe manhunter can project his memories or something, but it would be amazing to read.
Loxar chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I've just spent 6-7 hours (in a row) reading this and I...

Your writing is really very, very good! Awsome, in fact!

You describe things and you know how to write dialogue!

I love the whole what-if-zombie-thing, and it was a perfect set-up for the whole story!

I don't really think my tiny review does this story justice, but I can't really say anything else than taht this is a very good, very well-written, really awsome story!

The angst, the despair(?) and the whole survival-thing! I love it!

Oh, the thing about Batman and the 'I don't eat'? I dunno why, but I couldnt stop laughing!

If you don't mind toooo much I'm gonna save this story to my computer! (Please dont mind!)

(I love how you've written the bro-mance between Wally, Roy and Dick, it's so adorable!)

/Loxar
Ishkadooble chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Any chance of a sequel? Exploration fo the emotional impact of all of this? I'd love to see how they all cope.
Incognito chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is one of the best if not THE best YJ fic I've ever read. And I've read all of them. o;
Casey chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is such a good story! It's so well written and the characterization is spot on. The plot is very intriguing, and I really enjoyed reading it.
elyador chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
love this story

hope there is going to be a sequel
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very good.

Thank you for writing.

Motherofthehorde
pannytheangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This...This is brilliant. I have few words to describe how utterly satisfied I am after reading this. I love how you portrayed Wally, Roy and Dick and I love the flashback scenes. I couldn't stop reading, and the set-up and pacing were both very well done.

I especially loved how you ended it, with the nanites still in Robin's blood. Are you possibly going to explore this world more, in a sequel or mini-stories that take place afterwards, or will it just be an ambiguous ending? I would love to see a sequel though, it feels like there is enough set-up at the end of the story for a good sequel.

Thank you so much for this lovely, lovely fic. I had a great time reading it! Feel free to email me a response at
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34