Reviews for In Case of Emergency
deadrose146 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Holy frick...
CoupdeFruita chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Frick, this is so well written. It's been so long since I've considered myself a fan of this fandom, but, man, this reminded me of how much I used to love this universe and these three boys, specifically. And I miss it. Anyway, I love this as it is! And AH I absolutely loved the little moments of whump and the strength of their friendship! Thank you so much for creating this.
Jane chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
This was depressing.
BUT AMAZING
maruman chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
Really enjoyed this fic. Some great writing, made me feel really tense. The code-fight against the administrator were really good too
RedQueenOfMine chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
This story is superb, with great characterization of Robin, Roy and Wally.
xaonrider92 chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Absolutely phenomenal, incredibly exciting and amazingly well-written. Love it.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Dude, this was seriously the best fic I’ve read on here. As I read it a movie played in my head, and I loved it! Seriously I need more awesomeness from you. And they need to make this a movie.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Do you know how tense I was waiting to find out what happened to Robin after that opening?
When Roy mentions the chloroform I imagine him saying it in a slow voice, with a careful 'I'm concerned you even have this' tone.
I really enjoyed this story. Though I was hoping for a little more at the end about the nanites and any changes they made. I'm quite amused Robin has them at all.
Lyxiam chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
This is genuinely the longest one shot I have read. And also the best one shot I have ever read. The characterization, the writing style, the fluidity, everything. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
CMC chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
This. Is. Amazing! You are an incredible writer! You have done an excellent job portraying each of these characters, and I adore how you write the relationships and interactions between individuals. This may be the most well thought out and fascinating story I have ever read on this site (It is also definitely the longest one-shot I have ever read).You are truly spectacular and I can't thank you enough for writing and sharing this story.
gidster chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
I. WAS. SO. STRESSED. OUT!
Great job with this story. this is by far my favorite fic. I wish they would make it into an actual comic or animated it or something. it's Amazing! I've now read it a couple of few times and every single time my stress levels rise. to my soul.
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
i’ve read this story multiple times, and each time it’s amazing. thank you :)
Crystalline618 chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
Oh. My. God.

It’s been a long, long while since you released this, but I can say with utmost confidence that this- THIS is the best fanfic I have ever read. Ever. And considering I might as well be addicted, that’s saying a lot.

The length of this oneshot is phenomenal and somewhat flabbergasting when you first take a look at it, but after reading it through, it’s been completely worth it. If you’d posted it in chapters, though I have no doubts it would’ve been equally as incredible, the flow, the mood, the rampant emotions would’ve been disrupted. And you could have definitely used that to your advantage, but the choice to make this a oneshot seems completely left field to me, but it works perfectly.

Your characters are so true to the series it hurts. I loved seeing how you portrayed them in distress, because it was so ACCURATE. Seriously. In my bountiful supply of words, they all fail me now. You’ve done these characters so much justice that you should be on the team for season three. The bond between the three was just. I can’t even describe this but it felt real. Roy’s protection over the other two was a delight. You captured that big brotherness amazingly. And after following Wally for much of the beginning, his slowly deteriorating mental state, how he became more distressed every day and still managed to forgive everyone after the whole ordeal, it’s really a testament to how optimistic this character is, at his core. Even broken down, you kept it feeling like Wally. And Dick. Oh my god, Dick. He’s my all time favorite character, and you made him the well-rounded person we see. Not just a cackling troll. Not just Batman’s partner. But a full-fledged Dick Grayson with worries and fears of his own. A little gem for me was when they found him, and though those paragraphs reeked of his paranoia, you could just physically feel how broken down he was. He sees his friends, they deciphered his codes... yet he can’t allow himself to hope it’s actually them because he’s already been betrayed and has lost hope so many times since it started. He has to always be on guard because everyone’s trying to kill him. And it’s not even entirely logical, because we see Dick devolve into half-hearted explanations for how Roy and Wally could be enemies, even though the rational parts of him are saying it’s really them. And the segment with Brother Eye was beautiful. Dick recognizes the pros and cons, but in the end, decides on freedom. He’s so tempted. And then it’s part Wally and part himself. Dick Grayson likes making his own choices, and I think you captured his - empathy? Something like that - in the best sort of way. The way you listed the choices he made really solidified it for me. His self-sacrificing nature really shines as even though Dick himself will have freedom, being the administrator, he sees that other people won’t. He destroys the ultimate peace because he understands the very human nature of decisions.

And that’s a very Dick Grayson thing to do.

And the details, the raw emotions, the perfect mix between dialogue and prose that I have yet to figure out - I could keep praising every little detail of this forever, and still not run out of things to say. So in conclusion: this amazing piece of literature will remain the best in my mind for a very long while, and it is my firm belief that only anything written by you could top it.

Thank you for giving the world this wonderful work.
dojomojo chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Love the story, though I would recommend splitting it into chapters so people do t read it all at once can keep their place
Superherowholock chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
This story was really good!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »