Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Hayoen chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
This was literally the best fanfiction oneshot I have ever read, but... I would've liked (liked? I LOVED this!) the story even more if Batman was there when Dick woke up, or if there were League reactions to what they had done (and not just Barry and Wally). But I still love this story!
Hailstonehero chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
This is one of the best freaking fics that I’ve read so far. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat throughout the entire thing!
theirastra chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
So. I first read this in basically one sitting back in 2012 and failed to leave a review like it deserves, which is a damn tragedy since it's the one fic that I could still recall parts of years later without a re-read (which has now been done).
There's just so much to love, from the immediate stakes, to the juxtaposition of joking about contingencies and the fear. Just. I love this 5ever.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
holy fucking crap, this fic is so beyond amazing, i'm right in the throes of the upper spectrum of awe
absolutely beautiful writing, bless your soul
Howzlife chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Oh MY GOD ITS SO GOOD! You are an amazing writer!
Puffpenguin chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
A ride of a story had my emotions hanging on the edge of my seat,brilliant story very emotion invoking
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Amazing story! Thanks for writing
star's dreams chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
SD: This been on my ‘to read’ list for awhile. You had great control to the pace, and relationship and insight. It’s amazing read. Thank you for the ride you have me on was wonderful, exciting, heart wrenching and warming.
Robin371 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I was so happy to see Brother Eye. It was one of my favorite story lones in the new 52. I'm so glad that you used it. Your story was amazing!
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Good story. I like how you actually show the little details of how their jokes and boredom turn into helping them stay free and eventually save the world.

Parts of the story were hard to read, and I mean that as a compliment. The emotions got pretty raw at points. Very well written. Especially Wally's continually deteriorating emotional state.

I also liked the elements of comics canon that you used here. It really worked well in the Young Justice universe.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I don't expect a sequel, but I will be looking for more of your stories.
Mia chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
! AMAZING! I CRIED!
The Rag Lady chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Omg this story was absolutely amazing and I am so happy that I found it. You did an incredible job with this.
Shadow Huntress chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
I have to say that this was one of the most amazing fanfictions that I have ever read.
Thank you so much for this contribution.
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This is my 9th time rereading this and it just keeps getting better and better
MadKingOfMadness chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Holy shit...

That was an emotional trip. I’ve seen stories of this type before, where everyone’s under control, but none of them captured the absolute hopelessness of friends becoming enemies, not knowing who you can trust. You perfectly described their emotions to the point that I was just as terrified as Wally when he realized the team was under control. The suspense, the reveal, and the overwhelming terror came together to make an amazing story. What I’m trying to say is, you felt the mother of all asters, and you wrote it down!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »