Reviews for In Case of Emergency
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This was...the best. Just...the best. I'm recommending it to Everyone. Just...the best
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
THIs story. What can I say? It is AMAZING! Like really, it hasn’t everything! Like tragedy ( like I was silently crying ) and humor (like laughing our loud) etc
U have a gift with words
Thanks Sooooo much for writing this! Thx
Anyon Wilson chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Holy shit, holy shite this is sooo fukin gud. I reallly love fics especially as well written like this. I have a love hate relationship going on with mystery and cliffhangers, ever consider doing a small follow up showing is what life is like afterwards? Because holyyy fuk does the suspense make me literally feel like part of my life is incomplete. It’s almost if not the same feeling as ‘Reading the Inheritance Cycle or Chaos Walking books and not knowing what to do with my life after I’ve finished’ kinda feeling. I’m an incomplete soul and consciousness without knowing what happens next. Thanks for writing this fic, I partly wish you didn’t because of how good it is and how incomplete I am. Sorta like Alfred’s cooking is supposed to be like. It’s so damn good but it ruins everything that’s not made by Alfred, an addiction in a sense.
shadows-haunt-angels chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Cheers mate! You blew my mind. Great story!
Zamara27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Uuuuuuuugh I couldn't help myself when I saw this at 12 in the morning and now it's 2:40 am because I just COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! This story is PHENOMENAL! From the writing to the characterization to the story plot to the grammer, to everything that could possibly be in between. Just... Wow. My one problem with this is that I'm now going to struggle to find another fanfiction nearly as good as this one. Thanks a lot. It's writers like you that make my standards too high.

(Sarcasm aside...) Thank you so so much for this. It was a beautiful story that you should be proud of even though I'm reading this years after you posted it. This is something I will very likely reread.
camkablam chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Okay. I started this at, like, seven pm and its now 2:22 am. Thanks. Anyway, this was a BRILLIANTLY done story and I ADORED it. I loved the relationship between Wally, Dick and Roy. Although I guess we'll never find out how Barman was involved... just why Dick was targeted instead of chipped... HOW everyone got chipped in the first place, why Superman and Superboy needed those collars, what the computer has done to Dick... quite the mystery. This was a thrilling tale and I hope to see more from you, if not necessarily this specific story.
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This was the best: ) fantastic plot with tons of suspense: ) super well written too : )
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I quite enjoyed this - what a ride! It felt like an actual episode arc. :D

I liked all the close interaction between Wally, Dick, and Roy, and how you scattered in flashbacks to really lay a foundation for their mutual trust. That was awesome. Also stair-step progression of protectiveness that led to Red Arrow protecting KF protecting Robin in that order. Yes, of course it was the only logical choice so they could save the world, but that dynamic existed before the asters were dissed.

On which note, use of Robin-speak is my favorite. Way to be.

Thanks for sharing! _
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Juices Crust that was a long azz one-shot. Uuuuh it was very very very very good. Somehow I feel like Wally was the main character. Was that on purpose? Anyways, love love loved this very very much -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
This story was amazing; one of the best I've read in a while. Thank you so much for writing it!
AngelGirl569 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Loved this! One long chapter story, very unique. The story was great, I loved the emotional undertones and how action packed you made the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Omg this was amazing thank you, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I feel sorry for poor rob tho he's going to have trust issues whatever the 100% download did to his head.
Madiline Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Love! I'm in love with this story.
ArgentumAurum1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
It was great! Epic awesomeness. I like that it was just one chapter, and you didn't make us wait cliffhanger after cliffhanger. 10/10.
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »