Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Midnightroxas chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Nice very nice story but poor axel will roxas ever love him for him T.T
Nexmajise chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
Love this3 It's different which makes me love it even more. Keep up the good work
yellowninja22 chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
I absolutely love your writing. This is a beautiful story and it makes me want to continue coming back for more. The plot is excellent and it is more than just some random, conjured story about Roxas and Axel. I really do hope that you do not lose the inspiration to write, because that would be a shame, and the world would be missing out on some great talent. Thank you for writing such a marvelous sorry, and please continue to write! :)
Celiyan chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Your fanfictions is interesting, adorable, and original. The ones who are hating on you are nothing more then children who are jealous. In the warnings stands there will be rape and Yaoi, so if they don't like it, they shouldn't hate or comment. (If that was were the fuss was all about).

I think you're doing great, and I love reading the chapters. They're not huge, so I can read it in my own tempo.

I hope you'll keep writing and ignore the flamers, since I absolutely adore you.
Kaitybaby123 chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Please upload this! :D
RoxasVentusHikari chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
Thanks so much for an update, I actually kinda gave up on hearing more on this story since it had been so long, I cant wait to see what happens to them on their journey and when they are at their destination. -RVH
thecaptainrouge chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful. It's been a long time since anything could make me react emotionally, but Chapter 11 specifically just killed me inside. Loved it.
Jackie-B-123 chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
I saw the email for this and went "ERHMAHGAWD!" and was very happy. I'm still happy. I'll be even happier if you can update soon again, because I do love this story. _
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
Great job, and I liked it! Nice to see them being all cute and coupley. Please update soon!
kash.bell.1 chapter 17 . 7/22/2012