Reviews for The Autumn Leaves Fall
kasey chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I would have to say that this has got to be one of my favorite Sam near suicides from this season. Great work, was near tears. Great writing too. :)
golden starfish chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh! I really enjoyed this. Poor Sam. I loved that you didn't reveal what was in the note as we can guess what might have been and Dean's panic in response does too. And a wonderful brotherly hug. 3
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
So glad you wrote this Charity. I don't think the show really addressed how hard it hit would have hit Sam with the main focus being on Dean's inability to cope yet Sam had so much more on his shoulders. Good job.
Garideth chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This broke my heart! My poor Sammy!

I did notice the hand rubbing in that episode, and it hurt me so bad to see him hoping so fiercely that it was another trick of Lucifer's.

I really loved this, even though I nearly cried.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
The boys both wish Bobby's death was a nightmare.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I liked this story; well done. It was a great five minute read.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Certainly that sam is not nice but the kid does not want to say anything for which dean has too much with the death of bobby, sammy at the time is quiet and is trying to carry only everything and to be strong for both, until dean returns to be his big bro and sammy could run to being ruined in his arms for which sooner or later, it is not important if so strong he is sammy goes to go for below and dean goes teenr that to assume again his guardian's role
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
As dark as this story is, it still feels like a breath of fresh air to just have a little peek at some Sam POV. Every little bit is appreciated. Thanks for posting.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
ohmigod, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! The last ep was ALL ABOUT DEAN and it drove me batty. Dean's Bobby's favorite and Dean is more important to Castiel and Dean was his dad's favorite and the only person who cared about Sam outside of his brother was the devil. . Guh... Frustrating!

But you made a perfect fill in for 7.10. So, thank you! :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well as I have not seen any of the new season yet this ddi dnot make a lot of sense but at least I could put som eof it together but thatasied I loved this and am so freakin thankful Dean got to Sam in time.

Loved it and it was just ful of emotion.
LH chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I loved this story. It was so sweet :) I love it when they hug. Really good job on this!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yes,I m thinking exactly that! Poor baby,much pain for his hurt soul. Im hope what Dean watch for him and care your little brother *_* so much

Thans for your job!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You feel that Sammy? I don't know what garbage Lucifer is filling your head with but this is real. Remember? Stone number one. I'm real, despite the situation, it's all real."

"But-" Sam tries to say.

"NO buts! I mean it, I swear to God..." Dean slowly loosens his grip on Sam, breathing heavily. He glares at Sam before letting him go completely and takes a few steps back. Sam doesn't even try to move at first, he just lies still and watches as Dean breaks down before his eyes.

Would be cool to see something like that on screen. Sam is so not fine. Not deep down.

Love the title.

Good story!

Karen
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Great story! Good to see something from Sam's point of view!

I also noticed the hand rub! He can't still be feeling the pain so it must be a psychological way of grounding him should Lucifer come calling!

I really hope that we don't just see Dean trying to cope with everything - they need to be working together as they have both lost someone they care about and now they are all they've got left! Ah these boys just kill you don't they?

Anyway sorry I went on a bit there - great story and I love huggy dean!
thursdaysisters chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yeah more of this. The pacing is good, not overwritten.