Reviews for Struggling to Keep Going
Starwarrior87 chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Thank you soooooo much for the update I have re read this story many times it is an all time favorite, please find it in your hart to update again.
BelleK05 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
This is a really great story! You should definitely write some more chapters!
frostie45 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Nice! I've read it all at once, so didn't have the agony yet to have to wait for a chapter :-) please continue, it's a good story. Don't worry about your Seth, he's fine ;-) waits eagerly :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Cool! Glad to see another chapter! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Awesome
Starwarrior87 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I really like this story and hope yiu can finnish it someday
Zombie Humans chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
It just occurred to me today to look for O.C. stuff. I read this much all at once. I'd love to see more, so we can see Ryan get past some of his fear to hope. And I'd definitely love to see this Ryan meet Seth. He's definitely not what Ryan expects. P

I know it's been almost 4 months since this has been updated, so it might not happen. But it would be pretty great if it were.
Mbya chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Nice work!hope to see a new chapter soon :)
DejaVuuuu chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Hey, I just discovered your story and I'm really glad that I did!
It has everything that I want in a good O.C. fic exept maybe more chapters ;) but I hope this is gonna change soon.

Keep up the good writing!
KooshGID chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Great story!
Stars Enchantress chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Great job thus far! I really love all of the Sandy and Ryan interaction, should be interesting when you throw Seth in the mix too. Update soon!
Em.N87 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Found your story today and I am loving it! You have really captured Ryan and Sandys personalities and the relationship between them. Looking forward to your next update and I'm especially curious to see your interpretation of Ryan and Seth meeting eachother for the first time.
starwarrior chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Love the story so far, i like that you swich point if view so often, hope to see an update soon.
anon chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
I was checking for updates, so thanks for coming through.

I'm not sure about Kirsten, but then she does surprise and disappoint, so you captured her. It's great that Sandy can be so honest with Ryan, even about his own family. You've found that special connection in your own way with that dynamic in different circumstances and the same burgeoning bond and desire to trust, but also bringing Ryan's emotions and conflicting feelings and vulnerability closer to the surface. That's a plus.
ahuntress chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I am enjoying this story. Thank you for updating. The tone and background for Ryan is heartbreaking but fits the show. I want to see where you are taking this.