Reviews for Struggling to Keep Going
Starwarrior87 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I really like this story and hope yiu can finnish it someday
Vacablanca chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
It just occurred to me today to look for O.C. stuff. I read this much all at once. I'd love to see more, so we can see Ryan get past some of his fear to hope. And I'd definitely love to see this Ryan meet Seth. He's definitely not what Ryan expects. P

I know it's been almost 4 months since this has been updated, so it might not happen. But it would be pretty great if it were.
Mbya chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Nice work!hope to see a new chapter soon :)
DejaVuuuu chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Hey, I just discovered your story and I'm really glad that I did!
It has everything that I want in a good O.C. fic exept maybe more chapters ;) but I hope this is gonna change soon.

Keep up the good writing!
KooshGID chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Great story!
Stars Enchantress chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Great job thus far! I really love all of the Sandy and Ryan interaction, should be interesting when you throw Seth in the mix too. Update soon!
Em.N87 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Found your story today and I am loving it! You have really captured Ryan and Sandys personalities and the relationship between them. Looking forward to your next update and I'm especially curious to see your interpretation of Ryan and Seth meeting eachother for the first time.
starwarrior chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Love the story so far, i like that you swich point if view so often, hope to see an update soon.
anon chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
I was checking for updates, so thanks for coming through.

I'm not sure about Kirsten, but then she does surprise and disappoint, so you captured her. It's great that Sandy can be so honest with Ryan, even about his own family. You've found that special connection in your own way with that dynamic in different circumstances and the same burgeoning bond and desire to trust, but also bringing Ryan's emotions and conflicting feelings and vulnerability closer to the surface. That's a plus.
ahuntress chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I am enjoying this story. Thank you for updating. The tone and background for Ryan is heartbreaking but fits the show. I want to see where you are taking this.
Linoria chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I was very happy to see an update for this story. Poor Ryan.. Looking forward to more :)
katherine chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I need to know how this all goes down man! Are you going to update!? All I crave is a in shock injured Ryan afraid of more abuse even from sandy and them! Is that too much to ask!? Lol but seriously this is one of the best oc stories I have ever read. And its just screaming for an awesome continuation and ending ! Hope you haven't given up on Ryan! Ill be anxiously awaiting! :D
Miss Mello chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Not really the effect of XTC no but I did feel you explained and described it all very well so it doesn't really matter whether it's real or not, it FELT real..
Sniperbob chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Yay Kirsten is willing to help, oooh i would hate to see what she will do to Trey if they meet up. Excellent chapter, please carry on
manley2469 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
i really really like this story