Reviews for See No Arthur, Hear no Arthur
Mojito737 chapter 5 . 14h
This was one of the most original stories. It was wonderful!
Elise.v chapter 5 . 7/3
Omg this was hilarious. And that beginning, omg xD
Khione Peverell chapter 5 . 2/16
Khione: One word: LOL.

Ignotus: Technically, that's three words.

Khione: That's also beside the point.
DwaejiTokki chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I love this! It was so funny and incredibly well-written. Thanks for writing! :)
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Wow, the vivid way you described everything and with the perfect flow of the story , not to mention your unique, amusing and simultaneously suspenseful plot and ideas for this fic made this a great read, almost as if I was watching a new episode of Merlin! The story is short yet meaningful and intriguing, just everything a perfect Merlin episode would be. I loved every single moment of it. Thanks for writing this! :)
AnnAisu chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Cute.
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
This story made my day. A nice lighthearted giggle. Thanks For writing!
Lilybet chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You got the relationship between Arthur and Merlin spot on. The concept was quite original and works very well. Would definitely recommend to others. LB
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Nice... I like it.. well done.. :D
City of Lunatics chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is just fantastic! It's the first Merlin fic I have read and it's really good!
intensewhatever chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Lol, awwwww! That was cute! I really liked it! :)
EveBB chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
This was really good. What an interesting idea and you executed on it very well. The dialogue was really snappy.

I loved Arthur and Merlin's interaction. My only suggestion: I would have liked to see Arthur more disturbed by being invisible but refusing to admit it. Thanks for sharing.
Yuki082 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
hehe very nice
i absolutely loved it!
thanks for writing!
_
Yuki
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter. I liked the climax. And the ending was definitely Merlin-esque. Good story. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter. I wonder why Arthur didn't just wrench the vial out of Alaric's hands. I mean, it's not like Alaric doesn't know that he cursed Arthur. I suppose it might give Alaric a chance to stop him, but time is running out...