Reviews for God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
Thorkiii chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Oh, God. I cried so much. I'm glad it came to done!
O'Abina chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I love this chapter. The way you descride the bond of Thor, Loki, Jane, and Sif brought a smile to my face. The family and joy in this is contagious. Although, Loki seems sick, please, for the love of all, let Loki be o.k. Also, someone needs to slap Odin in the face and get him to go to that house, make things right with his family, or at the very lest, stop being so stupid. That's all I'll say on how blind Odin is.
Lady Charity chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Ahh, what a lovely story! You really captured the writing style really well. I enjoyed reading this, truly. It made my heart feel warm :3.
Oomara13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
my little pony... i like it!
Oomara13 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
my heart... my mind... words... i don't has... *mental slap*
oh my gosh! it might be summer right now, but this is one of the best stories i have read! Loki gave me such feels! (as he always does... but this time it was more awesomer.) this was amazing! definitely passing this to my sister. and again in a few months.
Oomara13 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
*heart explodes from feels overload*
LOKI! NO! UR NOT DEAD!
Puella Pulchra chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
That was so sad!

What name did Odin see on the tombstone?
But again that was exceedngly depressing
I loved it.
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved the chapter
and I love how you made Laufey Odin's business partner
Aluzerine chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I literally cried at chapter 4 Q_Q It was so heartbreaking, such emotions described in such a detailed way...I'm so happy that Chapter 5 was a happy ending.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Your story was really good, I cried when future!Loki was dying - the emotions you wrote during that section were amazing!
Marie chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
This is beautifully written and touching. The part when Loki died made me cry
aesthesia chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
So I've finally decided to finish reading this little fanfic and let me tell you it is WONDERFUL and I absolutely love it! The idea in itself was grand, but the way you shaped the characters to fit their roles was just beyond amazing! (I especially loved Volstagg as the Ghost of Christmas Present - he is just perfect for that part, with his big, bushy beard, red hair and big belly, exactly the way the Ghost of Christmas Present is presented to us in the book) Also: random Pinkie Pie! Stroke of genius, I tell you!

Oh, and, this line: "Yes, let us go throw ourselves into a tree, Thor." That made me crack up so badly. All the internets for you, darling!

Long story short, I enjoyed it. Greatly! Also, here's a dare for you: imagine a Sherlock-inspired one for next Christmas! What do you say?
LauraLoliReviewer chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
The one thing I hated the most about A Christmas Carol, was the fact that Scrooge was affected far more by his own death than all else the Ghosts showed him. I felt it even more than Tiny Tims. It disturbed me that he would only change because of his own fear of his own death and in that death he felt lonely. It is true that the story itself reflects our own fears, but I love how your story is so much less selfish than Scrooges. Scrooge does what he does in the end out of love for himself. I have a feeling, in the next chapter, Odin will do what he does out of love for his Sons (particurally Loki of course).
NarviVor chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
By the end there were literally tears running down my face. I am pretty sure I held my breath when you spoke of Loki dying. You have no idea how hear aching it was for me.

The story is so well written it is really something. It deserves many more reviews! 3
Callophilia chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
That was a beautiful final chapter and I loved it so much. It was heart warming, cautious and sweet and all of your writing was perfection. It's been perfect the whole way through, there were forgiveable spelling errors that don't matter. I loved the bit with the coffin, that was very very clever! It was sad how Sif thought Odin was Father Christmas, shows how she never met her grandfather. The reconciliation between Loki and Odin was so lovely. Of course you have won my heart with this wonderful story with the perfect happy ending that I am an absolute sucker for. Pudding for all and Merry Christmas to you too!