Reviews for Destructive Criticism
Donna chapter 1 . 3/20
I love it OMG
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 1/8
This was just perfect as is, but should you ever decide to expand on it for a multi-chapter, I would DEFINITELY follow it. :)
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
*snickers* excellent work! i wouldn't mind seeing more of this! :D
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
HAHAHA! I find it funny that Castle actually admitted to being a fan of Chuck's. Interesting premise.
Thank you for sharing.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Aw, Castle is cute in Beckett's eyes. And Castle going whole Papa-bear is always fun to read, I think you wrote well. Seems pretty interesting that Castle (best-selling author) would know Chuck (who barely used to sell at all, but whose cultish fans are spreading). And uh oh! Sam and Dean are about to have a serious chat about that incident now, and I'm sure Chuck is going to get it now too, worse than if he'd just sold another book.
I liked how most everything was from Beckett's pov, and that this wasn't a case where she was working a case about or with the Winchesters. This authors meet thing was an awesome idea to meld the two fandoms without worrying about going AU in any way. Great job!
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
You should make this a two-shot where Dean and Sammy reveal that they are ACTUALLY Dean and Sammy
Nati chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Hehehe, I really liked this one-shot... and just between us, maybe this is what season 7 would have needed to get back on track. But still, awesome! And I loved the Chuck&Winchesters interaction!
darck ben chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
great story
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This story is actually perfect!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is awesome! :D
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was great! Loved how you included Sam and Dean in this, and how Beckett and Castle just blew them off as fans. And how nervous Chuck was about them :D
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Kudos!
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
IVE BEEN WATITING FOR THIS FOR 1Y47823497743565728364769736576356863876873653 YEARS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
i really liked this!
Twisha chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is inspired! I love the idea of a feud between Chuck and Castle. You capture their voices very well. I've always loved Chuck and the "drunken argument" was great! I also liked Chuck calling Castle 'Dick' to piss him off. They never address that particular nickname in the show, and I think it's a missed opportunity. I love this story.