Reviews for Snape's Daughter
KassieJean chapter 11 . 9/22
I was excited for this story but not if Harry/Borgan is going to act like a tart.
AimiMori chapter 4 . 8/14
"read a lot of fanfiction" oh yeah, you definitely read the original one alright. Lol, you should just give the original Arthur credit and ask for permission since you just copy and rewritten. Own up to it.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 3 . 7/5
Overprotective shape..protecting his daughter (who once was his rivals son) from his God son.

You just gotta love the irony.
Ahsilaa chapter 2 . 5/27
HAHAHA. He's gonna have periods eventually. Well at the moment she's realy malnourished so maybe she wont just yet - but soon~!
Ahsilaa chapter 1 . 5/27
I like this. It's not badly written which I've always kinda been scared of and this is a good idea. It will be interesting to see how this progresses.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 8 . 5/25
well bye draco nice knowing not
Espied7 chapter 28 . 5/25
Amazing amazing story! Thank you for writing!
lls7474 chapter 28 . 3/17
This was such a delight to read-I loved your treatment of Harry's transformation (brought to mind the transformation of Tip into Ozma...although, Harry had a much harder time with things!), and ALL of the dialogue (so true to character). Most of all, Professor Snape was given his pardon and allowed to be a 3-dimensional "humane" being...which, most of us always suspected he was, long before "Deathly Hallows 2." I can't believe ANYONE not wanting to read your writings-and judging by your skills, I also can't understand why you aren't writing for the BBC, in general! Or, maybe you are-if not, you should be! Am very much looking forward to "Draco Malfoy and the Deathly Hallows!" Thank you, so much, for your efforts! :)
wonderfully lovestruck chapter 8 . 3/10
CuteCat213 chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
You have officially written my favorite incarnation of Ron Weasley EVER! I've read him vindictive and jealous and petty, and with how often he's portrayed that way, it's easy to forget him as the steadfast and loyal best friend he can be (and the master strategist and Harry-expert he is). But this was just so perfect and heartfelt, it even had me feeling a little teary. All they've been through and Ron knowing all Harry's scars... it was just beautiful. Thank you for helping remind me of the amazing best friend JKR meant Ron to be.
Elly Jade chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
You are an amazing writer! This story is very interesting and original. I love how you developed the friendship with pansy. At first I thought that you weren't going to explain why Draco had such an positive immediate reaction to Harry being a girl on an emotional and not just physical level, but you inter grated that in quite well in the more recent chapters. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed of previous chapters. I didn't want to stop after ever chapter.
Ares chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
wow this story is really good so far. I think it's also what I imagine to be pretty realistic. awesome job :)
SF30 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Ok... Not exactly the Snape's daughter story I was hunting for, but interesting.
Lw117149 chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
I know it was comming but oh god
AnneAC chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Ooooh! First chapter and you have me hooked. It was a good start, I hope the following chapters are the same.