Reviews for Snape's Daughter
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 5/8
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
automaton14 chapter 7 . 4/18
Oh.
automaton14 chapter 6 . 4/18
You're shitting me. Brogan? Did your mother drop you or something? What is wrong with you? You need to rethink your life.
Yuki-Infel chapter 6 . 3/27
Harry's new name is such a turn-off... I liked this story because it was so solid. But Brogan, really? Wtf?
One of the best/most well written Harry Potter fanfictions I've read! I love it!
AllISeeAreStars chapter 11 . 2/17
Now I feel bad because I really wanted her with Ron. And I generally hate Ron.
I was really excited that read this story because the pairing is harry/draco, I don't like that she's now messing around with Aron while Aron admitted that he sees himself with hermione. Granted I know he said he wants some experience, but I don't like him with Harry, that should be Draco that is comforting her and helping her sleep...

I hope things change up in a bit.
D-B-Rayne chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Okay, so I don't usually write negative thoughts, but I have two kinda issues with this. First, I think them telling Draco is really out there. Like, Really Out There. To the point where I suddenly find this unbelievable (which, I know, considering this is actually a Harry Turns Into A Girl story makes that sentence a bit wierd and unbelievable in itself, but yet, it is no less true to me). I don't believe they would have done it, and even if Snape did, Harry wouldn't have been that compliant. He is Defiance, with a capital D. Always has been, always will be.
Second, I think even if a person switches gender they still think of themselves as the gender they feel comfortable in. Therefore I don't think Harry would wake up from being a guy - and feeling COMFORTABLE as a guy - and then jump straight into using female pronouns (if he ever did). It would happen over time, when he realised that maybe he feels more like himself as a female - or, in other cases, in other storylines, has always thought he should be. But yeah.. I think this is good aside from those two things, so well done on that.
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
I love that you remembered that Dobby called Rin Harry's Wheezy. I love all the little bit and pieces of the actual books that you've put in here. Thank you
CasJeanne chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
I was excited for this story but not if Harry/Borgan is going to act like a tart.
Kumihoi chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
"read a lot of fanfiction" oh yeah, you definitely read the original one alright. Lol, you should just give the original Arthur credit and ask for permission since you just copy and rewritten. Own up to it.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Overprotective shape..protecting his daughter (who once was his rivals son) from his God son.

You just gotta love the irony.
Ahsilaa chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
HAHAHA. He's gonna have periods eventually. Well at the moment she's realy malnourished so maybe she wont just yet - but soon~!
Ahsilaa chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I like this. It's not badly written which I've always kinda been scared of and this is a good idea. It will be interesting to see how this progresses.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
well bye draco nice knowing not