Reviews for Alternative Payment Plan
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 5 . 1/1
Well, this is a hot little fantasy. A bit twisted but definitely arousing. I do hope you finish it at some point. Regardless thanks for what you’ve already written.
juliany reis chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
perfect!
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I'm getting so sick of reading the same 5 chapters over and over again. Could u please add at least one more so I can read 6 over and over again. Please
overgrownfiveyearold chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I love how Severus and Hermione interact and already gave such a connection! Can't wait to read more!
Francis-rose chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Omg I just found this it is awesome please please finish this
CinderSpire793 chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
DAMN,now THAT'S an ending! Quite the surprise I must admit, but I loved it! This story is so complex, though it seems like a quick pwp, even 3 chapters in... Really well done! Thank you!
Lyta23 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
I am so happy to see the rest of the story... In the scale of life-stories are low priority.. but I for one am really happy you made the time- Thank you! I love your writing.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Looking forward to reading next chapter.
Nachtwens chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I really like this story! They are never going to leave again are they? ;) They effectively moved in together and they haven't even realised it yet.
IndigoBirds chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Stumbled on this to realize you did a recent update. This is really a great fic. So vivid and the characterization is really nice. Subtle without being nonspecific. I'm really hoping the muse gets you going for more, because wowee... It's hot in here.
Anon chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I remember reading this story back when I first started reading fan fiction. I fell utterly in love with the way you spun your tale. This is well worth the wait. Thank you for updating. X x
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Aww
smithback chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
gret great
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Omg update...
riaroo400 chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Loving the story so far, I really enjoy your characterization of Severus