Reviews for Alternative Payment Plan
Imaginex01 chapter 3 . 4/11
This is a plotline I truly haven't seen before and I would love to read more. I guess I'm just wondering when or if that might be possible?
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/3
Wait, what? Nooooooooooooooo! You can't leave it there, that's bloody cruel :'( this is an excellent story, I can't believe you dropped it here. God I hope you come back to it someday...pretty please?
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/3
Good lord, I'm off to snatch a cold shower after that! That was fantastic and sooooooo hot :D
lisacakes16 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
i hope you come back to this story soon!
riskeybusiness chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Please say theres more! ! This is too good to be left :(
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Please come back and update this story! It's really good! And just getting to the best part. I can see a really sweet love story developing and hope you plan to write again soon!
BadAcid69 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
I'll give you my left arm and a kidney in exchange of another chapter.
TheShadowedKissedAngel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I dearly apologise if I come across as rude or desperate but will you ever re-upload Mutually Assured Destruction again? ...I feel it is a very painful loss for such a wonderful story to be deleted, and I know many others feel the same way. Even after a year I still can't get over the fact that the story is deleted, and I will never be able to read it again. I can't even look at the remaining chapters. The story is both engrossing in it's dark nature, and so splendidly thrilling that I can't help but mourn the loss. Your story happened to be the very first Dark!Peeta I've witnessed, an experience I really liked, so it is only natural that I would mourn the loss of it. Sorry for my rambles. I would have typed this to you through a private message, but unfortunately it seems you have disabled that option.

But despite my pitiful state of deprivation of MAD, I would like to say thank you- for making such a wonderful story. It was a brief encounter, and I really wish I could have known that the story would be deleted so I that I would be able to re-read it over and over again so it becomes second nature to recall the words and have them deeply imprinted in my mind. But alas I can only salvage what is left of my memories.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I want you to write more of this soooo much. I can't even describe. I've imagined different paths and them bonding and all. I'm rereading now. Please write more. If you ever run out of ideas, just ask. Maybe some of us can inspire you.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I want more please :) I want more. Romance without too many hurt feelings when possible. I know it's tough to write in school, but sometimes I find that the times I need to do other things the most is when I can write best.
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I know I have another chapter, but I can't imagine it being done in three chapters, and I WANT MORE! I want to see Severus fall in love with the little baby. I want to see Hermione show up at his door after the treatment is over. I don't know exactly what is best, but I want MORE!
Juliet chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Will you bring back mutually assured destruction? It was great.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
What happened to your other fan fiction? I went all over Google and looking for it.. And I read that you took it down...:( Why?.. So many people recommended it and now I can't read it :'( Please repost it?..
Lady of the King chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Love this continue it.
Scoutchick104 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You're a really good writer! I was following mutually assured destruction also, are you going to repost it? Thanks!