Reviews for Alternative Payment Plan
This was fantastic! If only you had finished the story!
Elvire chapter 5 . 7/15
I add my voice to the chorus of those asking for more! What a great little story, I want to see them falling in love, the barrier of how this whole thing started being surmounted and the fall out should her red-headed git of an ex return.
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant.
xSeverusSnapesLoverx chapter 5 . 5/2
I absolutely am in love with this story and I was devastated to get to this last chapter knowing I might have to wait months if not forever for more I wish you'd continue on with this I'd love to see them through the whole treatment and the way they're heading fall in love and their lives after everything I found myself wishing this was a 250,000 word story AT LEAST I really hope you continue and soon this has been one of my fave fics and I just lovmyour version of Severus ahhh if only he were real [sighs] I hope you update soon and don't abandon this story thank you so much for writing it!
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 5 . 1/1
Well, this is a hot little fantasy. A bit twisted but definitely arousing. I do hope you finish it at some point. Regardless thanks for what you’ve already written.
juliany reis chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
perfect!
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I'm getting so sick of reading the same 5 chapters over and over again. Could u please add at least one more so I can read 6 over and over again. Please
overgrownfiveyearold chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I love how Severus and Hermione interact and already gave such a connection! Can't wait to read more!
Francis-rose chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Omg I just found this it is awesome please please finish this
CinderSpire793 chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
DAMN,now THAT'S an ending! Quite the surprise I must admit, but I loved it! This story is so complex, though it seems like a quick pwp, even 3 chapters in... Really well done! Thank you!
Lyta23 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
I am so happy to see the rest of the story... In the scale of life-stories are low priority.. but I for one am really happy you made the time- Thank you! I love your writing.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Looking forward to reading next chapter.
Nachtwens chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I really like this story! They are never going to leave again are they? ;) They effectively moved in together and they haven't even realised it yet.
IndigoBirds chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Stumbled on this to realize you did a recent update. This is really a great fic. So vivid and the characterization is really nice. Subtle without being nonspecific. I'm really hoping the muse gets you going for more, because wowee... It's hot in here.
Anon chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I remember reading this story back when I first started reading fan fiction. I fell utterly in love with the way you spun your tale. This is well worth the wait. Thank you for updating. X x