Reviews for Flashpoint Drabbles Season 3
Caliseeeeee chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
SAM HURT COMFORT PLEAAAAASSSEE!
Julia chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Can you do some Sam hurt comfort and what about the episodes shockwave and clean hands?
Bella chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Can you do a tag to clean hands and put in a little more Sam hurt comfort to the rest
Sewtunes chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
"Jumping at Shadows" is one of my favorite episodes. I really like how well Sam and Jules operated together to track Alexis and keep her safe on the playground. This chapter as Sam's recap of the events of the day adds to the finish. I like how you gave him thoughts about Greg and his son, hoping that the two would reconnect.
ConstableKellyAD chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
I liked this chapter!
ConstableKellyAD chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
I hope Ed and Greg understand now why Sam walked away after the land mine blew up!
ConstableKellyAD chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
It must be so hard for Sam! One of the reasons he left army was because of how many friends he lost to land mines, thinking here it would be different! But no it wasn't and Lou's life ended then.
Sewtunes chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Welcome back! I've always enjoyed your post-ep drabbles and this one is no exception. I like how you got into Sam's head and told us what he could have been thinking when he watched Jules re-connect with Steve. It was obvious from his facial expression that he was having a tough time with it, and you've written his feelings perfectly.
Sarah chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I'm currently in the middle of rewatching flashpoint and I'm really enjoying these little drabbles. It would be great to read your take on the rest of the seasons and maybe even a few from Jules' point of view?
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
i really like these...i hope you'll continue posting!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
awesome!
The Carrot chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
These are so San-fucking-tastic! I kept thinking as I was reading, 'oh man, which one is she going to do next? how could it be any better than this one?!' But it kept getting better and better and it's so nice to see more of Sam and his emotions because they never show us enough on the show goddamnit.

Behind the Blue Line and Never Let you Down were my favourites. I always wondered where Sam went after he walked away at the end of One Wrong Move and you wrote it so heartbreakingly good. Can not wait to read more, seriously, update soon! :D
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow! U did it again...captured some of the very same thoughts and feelings I had about this episode too. Loved your take on it. U have a very realistic way of capturing the thoughts and feelings of the team members through out these fics. Sam's expressions ran the gamut in this episode, and I think we got to see first hand some of the "feelings" he has towards Jules still even though they aren't together at this particular time, you can see the jealousy, the angst, the admiration, the relief, the rejection, and so on he displayed so perfectly in this episode, and you brought it to life, in a very REAL way! Thanks! Incredible writing!
Ace Bullets chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
'Follow the Leader' is one of my personal faves. I hadn't thought before now about how much Sam needed a 'win' after his failure to save Darren Kovacs, so that was a revelation for me in this chapter.

Great job, all 'round, exploring Sam's thoughts and emotions from this episode, especially the hint of jealousy over Steve's entrance into Jules' life again. Not wanting to think of them spending any time together at all and then accepting that he had zero claim to Jules and her decisions was well-put. (He just had to be patient!)

I hadn't caught how Sam deflated when it looked like Greg would not join them at the Goose, so thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to look for it the next time I watch.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sewtunes chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Wow. I think you totally captured Sam's thought processes during the day, especially in regard to Jules and the medic! I always sympathize with poor Sam when I see the scene where Jules and Steve are chatting about old times. Hard to compete with the past when one's been dumped. I do like how he still protects her during the bomb blast. He just can't get away from protecting her. For Jules, though, at the end on the way to the Goose: the team still comes first!