Reviews for Pack Visit
Dbp chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Would love a continuation or sequel for this.
Karin chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Loved it! Especially the last part, with Lydia's thoughts!
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh, Lyds, I love you. Her observation at the end was so accurate! Of course! it IS Lydia!
great job with this. it was nicely written, and i love how Stiles notices everything! except for the mate thing of course. nice job again and i hope to read more of your stories! ever think of making a sequel for this?
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I don't like wolfram. This was good tho
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Loved it! You know Derek, stiles is York mate, so just tell him already
mednin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice! Good fanfiction! Can't wait for more! :)
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Again very good
akuma-river chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awww. But I'm guessing that Wolfram wouldn't have approved of Stiles being Derek's mate anyways. lol.
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Lydia should have slapped them ... :p It was a good story though, well done!
clovergirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
sequal to this? or possibly more chapters? I could definitely see how the pack would push the two together
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
awww stiles. he so the brains of the operation. i was so worried mr. wolfram (great name btw) was going to do something to him.
Here2read.signedin2review chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love!
DeeDark chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hi, I really do like the series of stories that you're writing. I guess my only complaint is that you say this takes place after part 4 of the Growling verse but you haven't uploaded part 4 yet. Is it coming out soon because I would love to read it.
Lord Yuyu chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I hope that you will continue in this way and devellop the link between Derek and Stiles by the way of different others stories ;)
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awwww you gotta write more to this!