Reviews for Sea of Change
teatimepony chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I would love to see this continued... Very nice so far!
Galefeather chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2012 ?
Nooo!
I'm enjoying this!
Please consider continuing!

Galefeather
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Oh no, Edgar! And Celes! And Terra! Agh...so many people in danger! Why did Edgar see Terra's memories? This is a very intriguing story, and I love the creativity involved! The characters aren't OOC either, which I'm relieved about. Update soon!
ridetolaughalot chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Oh gosh please update this is such a good story!
mortarion chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
By the gods, update!
Starman chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Gah! Update damn you!
Alhma chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Pretty good! ;) I like how you've added in a new enemy & 'kingdom'. It'll be interesting to see who Lord Barron really is (seeing as he knows about Terra's past.), and how you will explain the existence of magiteks. I do have one mini remark though about Terra's 'fighting' ability. She's supposed to be really handy with a sword, and there's subtle hints here and there that you've stated, but it just seems to me that she went out way to fast in the battle at Figaro. I'm not complaining in any way; actually wouldn't be surprised if you made it like that on purpose, since it's been 10 years since Terra has had a real fight. Aside from that though, everything is running very smoothly in pace!

I look forward to the next chapter, & keep up the amazing work!
RadicalEdward6 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Oh my! Please update this is getting intense!
RadicalEdward6 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Please continue! I can't wait to know what happens next!
Silverlune24 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Glad to see you're back. I liked this chapters and waiting for more. Keep up the good work.
im-a-tumor chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Yay! Ur back!
Dedday-power chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Yeahh that was cute! Let's go for next! :D
Loviepuppy chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
I love this story! It's different and unique and it's in a place and time I never would have thought of before. This story made me laugh on a day I could only think about crying and kept me thinking about what could be happening. You have a special talent, Don't EVER stop writting. 3
im-a-tumor chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
still heavy (duh, situtation calls for it!) but the lightness brought on by the rest of the party does bring a smile on my face. If things work out, terra'll get her reunion yet~

Speaking of which, i'm worried for her - sent into a massacre, as edgar puts it - that must be rough on his nerves. considering the last couple chapters, i don't think she went back to mobliz (but somewhere else with a plan of her own.

locke and the gang could go. or sabin could dress up as edgar and pose for him while he goes...yeah no wonder edgar needs sleep, these things drive even me crazy!

i was happy for another chapter, hope another comes soon
Karrey chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Still loving it this far! I love how you have reflected upon the event in the end credits of the game where Sabin helps Edgar. There are so many things going on between Edgar and Sabin that the game only had room to reflect upon slightly - so I really enjoy to get more out of those pieces here. :)

Keep up the good work!