Reviews for Have Yourself a Chaotic Little Christmas
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful finish Aleine! I was choking with laughter when I read that line; I suppose you'll have to say now that you've been bested by three men and two women!

That was truly the best line ever said by Watson and it does you credit! I hope to see this as an ebook for kindles before long!

Thank you for a wonderful month full of fun and wonderful stories of Sherlock, Watson, Mary and all of those wonderful characters! I hope to see another calendar next year!

As always my deepest compliments

and best wishes for a wonderful new year in this year 2012!
Marie Nomad chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Oh this is so clever. I love how Mary attacked Holmes' weakness in not being so social. It was much better after I have watched the Game of Shadows movie today. Love it!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Again a wonderful chapter Aleine! I can't believe you have followed through with this challenge but you have done good! I have enjoyed following each day of what adventure I had to read about Sherlock or Watson or any of the beloved characters from the famous private consulting detective Sherlock Holmes!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!

Well done! I can't wait for next year and see if you will write again!
mrspencil chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
This piece has a nice ring to it. You don't overplay the sentiments involved. Kitty is a strong lady:-) I,too will be sorry to see the end of this set of prompts and have enjoyed the variety of work produced. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Mrs P:-)
Historian1912 chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
I'm sorry to see that this is almost over. Thanks for the prompts, by the way. I might be a little slow in getting to them, but I got surprisingly inspired to go back and work on a story I haven't touched in a year. At this rate I'll never get anything published. Oh, well.

Dumb question, but how do you get the Kindle system on a laptop? I really want to get AMM and anything else you publish, but nothing is in solid form, and my Kindle has been completely fried.

I hope to see more awesome stuff from you next year. To help myself along I am hunting down a copy of the complete Sherlock Holmes.

God bless,

Historian1912
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Very good fic!

I'm glad you have enjoyed it - I'm sorry that there haven't been more filled. I've picked which prompts go to who completely randomly, but some do seem to end up going to the same people...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
That was nice to get some characterization on Mrs. Hudson! And I like the idea that she thinks of Holmes as her son or kind of!

Thank you for information on Holmes and for another deligthful chapter!

As always my deepest compliments
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Nice response and an interesting look at Mrs Hudson. B-)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Aww! I love the Mrs. Hudson/Holmes relationship here. So sweet! I would absolutely love to see a bit of Mrs. Hudson in Mortality. That would be brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing!
mrspencil chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
This certainly works:-) You have written some very believable snapshots around this prompt. Very inventive, as usual:-)

Mrs P:-)
Catherine Spark chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
I too would describe myself as occasionally cocksure and slightly batty! Oh wow…the ending was very intense…and beautiful, but so sad. But it’s a relief that he didn’t die from lung cancer, as might be inferred from the previous sections, so I’m glad you DID include it.
Catherine Spark chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I like Mycroft’s nickname here – it really is a statement of truth in his case!
Catherine Spark chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
This one made me smile! Mary may have been astonished that Holmes was alive, but I was astonished that MARY was alive! And given her abilities, maybe she will be able to change Holmes’s mind about women :)
Catherine Spark chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
Interesting to see how things have changed. Holmes has softened, and Watson seems to be overrun with children...!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
I thought it was very good. I've always wondered to myself about the health problems of smoking in relation to Holmes and Watson... specifically Holmes, since he smokes so much more. This is a very interesting look at it. B-)