Reviews for Have Yourself a Chaotic Little Christmas
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
I thought it was very good. I've always wondered to myself about the health problems of smoking in relation to Holmes and Watson... specifically Holmes, since he smokes so much more. This is a very interesting look at it. B-)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Wonderful written! I had tears in my eyes for the last two or three lines! That John Watson was dead and Holmes followed his dear friend soon after! I can't wait to see what you will put up for tomorrow!

As always my deepest compliments!
Poseidon - God of the Seas chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Again, my apologies for reading this so late, and my congratulations on a marvellous response. I particularly like how you showed Holmes's normal stoicism ("I've had far worse"), and then showed him defying it by explicitly stating his love for Watson.
Poseidon - God of the Seas chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Hey! I only just got around to reading this. Brilliant job. It was much better than I could have imagined; it puts my own responses to shame. I've often imagined Holmes being childlike, and you captured that perfectly.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Hee hee - love the end dialogue. B-)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
I only thought this would last until the 25th of december like a calendar? It is always amusing or serious or laughable or completely wonderful!

As always my deepest compliments!
teenelizabeth chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I agree - that was probably the most Victorian your Holmes has ever sounded. You write the friendship between these two men so well. I just love it.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I took some time away from the computer over Christmas, and I'm just now catching up on everything. _
teenelizabeth chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I want Mycroft!Santa to deliver my gifts next year. XD

A very sweet ending - sentimental AND in character, which means you get both a gold star and a virtual chocolate chip cookie.
mrspencil chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Very nice work. You write frustrated Lestrade beautifully, and, yes, Watson and Lestrade commiserating together with a pint is a great final touch. Prompt tackled successfully:-)

Mrs P
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Wonderful and laughable as well! Mary is indeed a good character and not one many uses! I laughed through it all!

As always my deepest compliments
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Uh, you done it, Aleine! You got me to cry outloud like a little girl when Mycroft got Sherlock to rush into the Christmas Day party with all his friends present! Wonderful Christmas present! I am in tears!

Wonderful!

A little belated Merry Christmas and I send you a wish for your New Years Eve!

As alwasy my deepest compliments!

(please do this again next year!)
grossasstoenails chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Hahahaha! I don't think I stopped laughing one minute when I read this! Mycroft is God? Yes, that's surprisingly believable!
mrspencil chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
I do like the image of Mary sitting demurely on a prisoner. Nicely done:-)

Mrs P:-)
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Hee hee - Mary rocks. Hard. B-D
Historian1912 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I really hate to hear that your Christmas was not as good as it could have been. I had one of the best Christmases I've had in a long while. I wish yours had gone the same way.

Concerning this entry, I can't figure out how this could have been done better. I really need to get my hands on the complete Sherlock Holmes collection. I think I saw a book with all of the Sherlock Holmes stories in it at Barnes and Noble. Since I got a giftcard there for Christmas I should probably go check it out.

God bless you now and in the coming year,

Historian1912