Reviews for Have Yourself a Chaotic Little Christmas
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
awww...! Holmes DOES care!

Sorry if it was down to me that one of your prompts was late - there was a night where the computer crashed halfway through and I had to sort of figure out where most of the prompts could fit in...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful two chapters Aleine! I especially like day 23! Holmes can be quite the idiot when he choose to be! Holmes and Watson are best together! Moriaty won the first battle but Holmes won the war! And what a blessed way to end the Scandinavian Christmas Eve with two of your chapters!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

as always my deepest compliments on your Christmas serie!
mrspencil chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Neatly penned, ma'am.

And a very Merry Christmas to you, too:-)

Historian1912 chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Merry Christmas. I only have two things to say about this entry. 1. You like writing sad stuff. 2. This was wonderfully done. I really now want for that story you are writing to be done already so I can buy it and read it.

God bless you and have a merry Christmas,

Historian1912
Historian1912 chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
Rather interesting little conversation. I normally don't like it when I see a story consist of a bunch of one-line sentences, but this here works marvelously. Concerning Day 22's prompt, is there something wrong with me that I recognized almost all of the WW1 references immediately? I'm starting to think I study history too much.

God bless,

Historian1912

P.S. Thanks for the prompts and Merry Christmas!
Faithful Bozwell chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
*wipes eyes* Beautiful! :-)
Mary le Bow chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Holmes and Narnia, two of my favorites. Gotta love it!
Lestrade's Lady chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
LOVE this chapter! Holmes threatening to sic Mycroft on the Chief Inspector . . .hahaha! Speaks volumes to his respect/affection for Lestrade.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
D'aww! Of course we know that Watson will pick Holmes! That's why we love him so!

Lovely, Aleine. *passes plate of sugar cookies*
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
He he he! Loved it! B-)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
This was unexpected and wonderful all the same. I was a bit confused to if Watson was away, and the little girl "Helen" who's is she the child of? It was very well thought off with Irene Norton née Adler's letter and it warmed my heart to know that they were reunited after "The Woman" tale.

As always my deepest compliments on your story

And A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from a reader who enjoys the calendar story you write!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Awww - that was lovely! I like the idea of Holmes looking after the Watson clan... it makes me warm slightly to the fact that Watson married again. B-D
mrspencil chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
You have created some wonderful images from this prompt :-)

mrspencil chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
I appreciate your comment at the beginning, but you put this together perfectly well:-) Very inventive, and keeping to the rhythm of the original. Well done, ma'am :-)

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I can't tell you that this is the funniest pieces until now! I can't stop laughing! I think my sister think I have lost my mind! hihi, that was completely genious!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!

(hihi!)