Reviews for Have Yourself a Chaotic Little Christmas
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Tee hee - gameboys rule. B-D
Historian1912 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
I'm not good with meter either. Even if I was I was laughing too hard to judge whether or not it lined up with the original song correctly.

God bless,

Historian1912
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
I applaud you on an excellent little song!
Marie Nomad chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
I could picture Holmes trying to deal with the huge bunch of gifts he got from Watson. Cute.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Again you have done an excellent piece of work! I admire your ideas for Sherlock Holmes! You kept the meter, and "The Norman spruce christmas tree" is a special brand of Christmas tree which last longer.

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
mrspencil chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Very nice work:-) Fascinating point of view, and your use of the poetry quote and your own verse was very effective. Well done!

Mrs P:-)
Marie Nomad chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Ah yes, I remember seeing the Brett Holmes interacting with the kids. Especially this one scene in 'The Dying Detective' where Holmes talked to the kids and asked one of them where were his shoes. It was adorable.

This is a very cute fic.
Historian1912 chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Awesome. I really like these scenes. The overcrowding reminds me of when, during Brett's version of The Sign of Four, the Irregulars, at this time having only a dozen, tried to crowd into the same room. It didn't work very well. I still get confused by the timeline. I am currently hunting down a copy of the complete Sherlock Holmes to rectify this problem.

God bless,

Historian1912

P.S. If it is not too much trouble could you send me some prompts? That would be most helpful.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loveed that ALL - especially the last line! B-D
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Aleine, I think this is best chapter you have written in the last 19 days! It is cute, serious and wonderfully described! I loved to see Holmes from another perceptive, like a kind and heartfelt father, it helped to soften Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes to me!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!

(especially this chapter!)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
pretty good! I kind of like Emily Dickson's poem and the Holmes falling metaphor of it! It was brilliant!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
It just clicked that it was Moriarty! Awwww! You ACTUALLY made me pity him!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
It is wonderful to know that Sherlock Holmes isn't as heartless as I thought! It is wonderful to read that he after all has a heart and he miss a woman besides "The Woman" Arené Adler. I loved it!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
cim902 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Just beautiful, and I love how you work in the Biblical reference.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
N'awww... poor Sherlock! And I think that very often writing has to be depressing, or explicit, to be powerful and moving. You always get the emotions and actions across very well. B-)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »