Reviews for Hogwarts Chronicles or How We Won the War
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh, splendid! I'm so glad that the two of them have choices, and chose each other. I think the Hogwarts Chronicles were a good idea, especially in their light tone.

Though if Hermione fell over from a relatively light hex because of all her ordeals, how vulnerable is Severus, given that he began getting beaten on much earlier in life, and for much longer?

But I am glad that both broke free of Hogwarts; it could have been a lifelong prison for both of them.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Very nice and original!
angelicka chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I enjoyed this so much; it was heart-warming and funny and clever, and I loved the twist at the end. Snape's dialogue was wonderful; he had enough snark to make him feel like the tyrant we know and love, but your post-war Snape had the added loveliness of a great deal less anxiety and baggage. Who couldn't fall in love with him? Hermione could do nothing but succumb.

The revelation in the final editorial was lovely, as was the moment when he turned up on Hermione's doorstep. There was more than an touch of the Austen about their romance, which was the icing on a very yummy cake.
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh dear, I love it! You sure did your best [and succeeded] in writing a chronicle. I felt reading a fairytale ) A lovely, heart warming one

Thank you for sharing it!
ippogrifo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful lesson about friendship and understanding.

After the war everyone has a new view on what is important in life, so I loved a lot seeing the alliance between Hermione and Draco in their last year at school.

I enjoyed the reading also because there are plenty of references to other book or movie characters and Hermione’s lost diary is a coup de theatre very amusing and clever. It’s the icing on a cake in an excellent story.

Cheers
duj chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Your best work yet :)) I love the explanation of how JK managed to get the tale so twisted, but the cartoon idea was brilliant too. (Although I think they were wasting it a bit by publishing it only in the School newspaper and not offering it to the Quibbler or the Prophet.) You set up the partnership of writer and artist believably, and though I don't really believe canon-Hermione has this much compassion and sense you wrote her well. It was good to see Snape throwing off the shadows and miseries of the past, and taking the initiative for his future, too.
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Tears,

Another great story! I love your sparse style it leaves so much to the imagination.

I enjoyed the twist of JK finding the diary and writing HP from it.

Thanks,

Willow
Rogue Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Bloody brilliant! Thank you...
aisuru113 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You may want to go back and edit this story for spaces between words. Other than that its was a very enjoyable read.