Reviews for First Loves and Last Loves
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 7/23
I didn't have a woman to give him...hahahaha I like this story a lot!
Your Ron is definitely a grown up man. I enjoyed seeing how mature and wise he was. Very often Ron is written as a stupid and annoying imbecile (this time it's Harry ;) -original Ron was never like that. So it's nice to see someone showing him some respect.

And of course I like Hermione and Severus together. He so deserves to be happy, after all he went through.
I hate when Severus is dead.

Thanks
Fox xx
I love this adult version of Ron.
Halunygin chapter 3 . 1/31
I don't read Snape/Hermione usually because they seem to paint Ron in a bad light. I took a chance on this one, and was not disappointed. I loved this so much!
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/18
"That is easy Potter, he grew up."

Ron certainly grew up indeed.

This is probably the most mature I have EVER seen Ron in any Fan fic story!
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Well, that ended spectacularly
EverydayMagic17 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Yay for Ron being the grown up one for once!
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I discovered this story late but I'm very glad I've found it. Very enjoyable.
Having Ron be the one to grow up instead of Harry is a different twist.
Grovek26 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Charming story
MistressofHello chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This was a really cute story. I don't mind that some people portray Ron as a git, but I really enjoyed how mature he was in this story.
angel897 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
liked it
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Go Luna! XD That was great! Very humourous, update often!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Aww, first Sev/Herm kiss! That ending was sad and sweet, but I'm glad Ron accepts her being with Severus even if it is a bit out of character.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, that was hilarious. I will be reading more of this amusing fic!
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
BAWHAHAHAHA!

Oh I loved this story! I normally don't like Ron, most of the stories I read have him as an idiot, a child, or evilish, but damn did I love him in this story. Especially his friendship with Snape.
yuzuhira chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Hey, I haven't been on this site for quite some time, but I needed to change my mind with some stories about my favourite characters!

And I must say, I loved your story! I get really tired of stories in which Ron acts like a jerk, this adult, mature side of him was extremely nice to experience.

I also imagine that Ron would grow up after the war, I mean, it is difficult to imagine someone not growing after living what they lived, and you mannaged to do that while keeping Ron's character. You made the difference between growing up, and out of character.

Thanks for the story!