Reviews for First Loves and Last Loves
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Well, that ended spectacularly
EverydayMagic17 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Yay for Ron being the grown up one for once!
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I discovered this story late but I'm very glad I've found it. Very enjoyable.
Having Ron be the one to grow up instead of Harry is a different twist.
Grovek26 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Charming story
MistressofHello chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This was a really cute story. I don't mind that some people portray Ron as a git, but I really enjoyed how mature he was in this story.
angel897 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
liked it
Kuro Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Go Luna! XD That was great! Very humourous, update often!
Kuro Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Aww, first Sev/Herm kiss! That ending was sad and sweet, but I'm glad Ron accepts her being with Severus even if it is a bit out of character.
Kuro Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, that was hilarious. I will be reading more of this amusing fic!
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
BAWHAHAHAHA!

Oh I loved this story! I normally don't like Ron, most of the stories I read have him as an idiot, a child, or evilish, but damn did I love him in this story. Especially his friendship with Snape.
yuzuhira chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Hey, I haven't been on this site for quite some time, but I needed to change my mind with some stories about my favourite characters!

And I must say, I loved your story! I get really tired of stories in which Ron acts like a jerk, this adult, mature side of him was extremely nice to experience.

I also imagine that Ron would grow up after the war, I mean, it is difficult to imagine someone not growing after living what they lived, and you mannaged to do that while keeping Ron's character. You made the difference between growing up, and out of character.

Thanks for the story!
kittyperry chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I enjoyed reading about a grown-up, mature Ron who was big enough to see that he and Hermione weren't the absolute best for each other. A smart and kind Ron aren't common - I really liked reading this side of him.
rose chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
LOVE THIS STORY !
Ely chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
This is an amazing fanfic. I just read it all and it was great. Normally I also hate Ron with a passion even in J.K. Rowling's books I hated Ron but I actually liked him in this story as the story said "he grew up" and I think that is what I liked. GREAT STORY ABSELOUTELY LOVED IT!
mom2divas chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Wonderful story. Beautifully written and such a meaningful message.