Reviews for Up Yours
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
great story, loved it!
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Mmm...an angry Lucius during sex. Does it get better? ;)
AmericanAsFuck chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Jesus. If you're looking for 'I hate you' sex, look no further. You really captured the essence of it. Excellent job.
whatever chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
add morre while making them fall in love with each other slowy. let hermione be the 1st to admit it.
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Gods, I LOVE this! Intense and perfectly written! Your smut is great, please more of it? *puppy pout*
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Loved it. The whole lust/hate dichotomy was very well played.
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
It was a good read although I must admit that it is soooo full of lust. xD
iamjustkidding chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I just like the last phrase so much o(v)o

A comparison, a paradox always leave space for readers to savour, especially when it's placed at the end of the story. It's like the stop of a beautiful song; having reached its end yet you want to hear some more. It's like an ellipsis, only to make the story become more profound and develop some delicate feelings.

And I think you must be very good at writing, also because there are many words that I don't recognize. To trully enjoy the story, I must ask for the help of a dictionary... Reading in a formal language is not a simple task when the writer well master the art of the language...

Anyway, thank you for offering us suck a lovely story
kon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
sequel!sequel!sequel!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great title, and nice line of dialogue that set it all off.

If you continue, let me know so that I follow you.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Shitting diamonds sounds incredibly painful... It's a wonder his lovely slacks aren't dripping in red.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
awesome
TheFineLineBtwn chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
so very good! deserves more reviews than it has
demon13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this story, please wright more
Azure Starlight chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
love it,the dialogue is excellent and i like how the sex is desperate and work!x