Reviews for The Chains That Keep Us Together
Keri chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
That was sooooo good! Love Mercedes!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
yay :D :D :D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
This is awesome!
badboyblues chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
This made me squee SO much! :D amazingly well written and cant wait for the outcome!
LauriiFndz chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
fostinefoli chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
Ooo...it's so funny...I can't stop smiling when read this stories...I want the sequel for the wes revenge...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
HAHAHAHA I LOVED THIS STORY! Two thumbs up! Five Stars! Great job. I absolutly loved the ending :)
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
yYVEVENTUaL SEQuEL!

Buhbye for now :) great story awesome and everything ansvajajalahsksk
Gunmetal.And.Smoke chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
WOO Harry Freakin' Potter 3
08trekker chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
This was such an amazing story! It was funny, silly, and just awesome! Great job!
acciojubjubbird chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
And we are... done?! wow, great ending. Oh, Wes is in for a looooooong week. Revenge! Oh, I would love to see the looks on all their faces here, and Klaine's smug smirks. And the two of them missing each other awww :D

Did I just hear sequel? Yes PLEASE! thanks for a fun story :) hope to eventually hear more!
Nightingale63 chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
Perfect ending! Happy klaine, Warbler pranks, and a sweet realization that the handcuffs provided a great gift to them (and that they missed them once they were gone). Kurt's appreciation of Blaine's dorkiness is so cute, I love it that he embraces all the sides of his boyfriend.
Thank you for a fun, lovely story :-)
Nightingale63 chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
Awww... really great chapter.
The thing I may love the most about it may be the saddest; Blaine's confession that up to this point other people in his life have found him annoying to go on car trips with, and he was worried Kurt would feel the same. Oh dear Blainers, the crap you've been through.
I love the Burt/Carole stuff, and how she approves of his handling his son, and that they are a cute grown up couple.
Well done!
Nightingale63 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Lovely chapter! I love how Burt navigates this, with humor and proper parental caution, and finally appreciation for the fact that against all odds his son may have found his special someone already. Not that he was above having a little fun. I love it how he did what Niff advised: watching Blaine as he talked about Kurt, and how that convinced him.