Reviews for Toradora AHS After High School
Ly Dong La chapter 6 . 6/2
It's been almost 2 years...please pick this piece back up!

Your work did have some small spelling and grammar errors, but the story has been flowing nicely.

Keep up the great work! If you're having a crisis of some sort, I understand...
Ly Dong La chapter 1 . 6/2
Excellent job! I noticed one small goof though...

The graduation party should've taken place in the evening, not the morning. If you watch the finale of the anime closely, you can see that Ryuuji and Taiga's reconnection takes place in the evening.
Annitsu chapter 6 . 5/14
Please do keep posting these, they are really good!
Annitsu chapter 5 . 5/14
Gomen'nesai! *bows frantically* A-arigatou for writing these! P-please don't destroy the country! *hurries to next chapter*
B-Dreezy chapter 6 . 3/25
dude, please finish
Toradora Ff Fan chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Im reading your Fanfic at my 3DS and I caaaaaaant wait anymore :( Please Update to Chapter 7 within this year...
reader chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Update please :( Im having sleepless nights. Don't you care about my country? BTW Great Story. Can't wait for chapter 7
Gareth Chung chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Not bad. I'm looking forward to chapter 7 even though i hated the fact that you added new characters but who cares? something new for once right? :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
MORE PLEASE FAST THIS IS GETTIN GOOD!
Jacob chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
self-editing has wonders as yet unknown :D
Bakamaster chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
It's been so long since you've updated.
Why did you go?
Flavis52 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I'm loving this story please do not stop!

I normally don't like OC characters but i kinda enjoy yours!
Jay chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Keep on going with this story please!
DinkyMewse chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I enjoied reading this.
I had my issues with the story; I felt there wasn't much development between tiaga and ryuuji, and the meeting of the old cast was here and gone within a few lines, and how you spelt "Inko-chan" (petty I know but I am somewhat of a grammar nazi).

But all in all it was a good fic, and when I noticed the update date I was crest fallen.
I just finished torodora yesterday and you last updated this 10 days after my birthday. A chapter every month eh?

I understand the futility of updating an umpopular story but I can't help and be selfish. I enjoied this story and I wish torodora never ended, but it had to and good fiction can keep my high. You should really update these more often. I feel as though if you push this on other websites that you frequent this will get really popular. I know I would reccomend friends to read it.

I really look forward to the next chapter.
The Flying Lion chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Let me just say that I really love this story. I've been reading this every night on my DSi but it won't let me review so now I'm reviewing on my laptop. And this has been a really good read before I go to bed. I still find it funny that not even a day has really passed so I do want to point out that there might be a pacing issue but then again that could just be your writing style so I'm not too sure if you're intending to write like that.

*AHEM* I also really like how you introduced your original characters. Sinosuke is the one that's probably my favorite in that he's not overdone and his friendship with Taiga seems like it could happen. I think what wasn't written that well was the introduction of that other guy (sorry I can't remember his name) who likes Taiga. I mean I get she probably would argue with him and maybe Ryuji but knowing their characters I'd guess they'd more or less just ignore the dude and go on. The third character was also really likeable and kinda reminds me of Ryoko Asakura from Haruhi if she never went crazy. I think though you made the original characters work for what they are and without overdoing them you make them fit well into the story.

So yes I look forward to more chapters and I can't wait to review further :D