Reviews for Miss Johnson's Toys
That was... Disturbing. Poor Chell. Once the badass slayer of the Queen of Aperture, now... This. This is a much farther fall than the one Wheatley punched her into. That ending was just depressing. GLaDOS essentially destroyed her life with a sick addiction. This just all seems so wrong.
Ryuuken K chapter 10 . 7/14
Wonderful read. Haven't read another ff like it.
Asantai chapter 10 . 5/26
Oh dear. Still my favourite author I see! Haha, and you always will be! Keep writing portal juice sweet pea!
Random Useless Info chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Ummm, honestly, I'm not really sure what to say about this fic... I mean, ridiculously well written and far more erotic than I would have ever thought possible, but umm yeah... Not too sure about what else to say... Ehehehe well done, though?
CJ-T-Bone chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
It was a lot of fun to read, and i enjoyed it, but i'm not sure how if feel about the ending. An epilogue wouldn't have gone amiss. But still high five, slow clap etc. A fun story all around. :)
wunderwolfer chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Really great story with a very chilling end. Really enjoyed it.
Asdfghjkl chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I
Can't
Oh my gods I can't even anymore.
scout chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Damn, this has quite a few more dark undertones as compared to Strange Bedfellows/The Garter.

Really liked the story though!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Aghaguahuahjhs
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I'm just sitting here laughing, waiting to see the shit go down.
kttykiwi chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Very interesting! And the characterization of GLaDOS was awesome!
Stranger chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Gosh, I... was really, really pleasantly surprised by this fic! I was expecting a PWP thing from the summary, but wow.

Except for a few details, I found the premise believable and I love the way the relationship panned out. I'm always bothered by ChellDOS fics being too fluffy or sappy - I enjoy the pairing, but I can't imagine the relationship between them being anything but unhealthy. I love that you kept GLaDOS still analytical and all about testing while still showing some subtle attachment to Chell. And from Chell, the slow build up of her feelings and dependency was very well done and so much better than the "lol she's just robosexual" stuff I typically see.

I'm so happy to see a ChellDOS fic that plays with the power dynamics between the two of them without quite tying everything up in a neat fluffy little bow at the end. Their relationship is still really messed up and you didn't shy away from that, but you made it work for you and I love that. (Of course, I just personally find [fictional] messed up relationships really interesting, so there is that, hehe...)

Also, I have to say there were some brilliant lines in this. GLADoS' internal monologue was almost perfectly on point. And the part about Chell masturbating to cupcakes made me cackle out loud.

All in all, I loved it. And this is from someone who rarely reads fanfic anymore from having really high standards. :D Great job!
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Amazing. This is the second time I have read it and it still enthralls me. The best/worst thing of all was that damned open ending. I just want to know so badly whether she just tested for the rest of existence or she and GLaDOS has some shmexy times. You write some compelling works.
Snorbie chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Loved the story. What with domglados. Only thing would ve loved to see was a some more emotional glados. But then again she s a omnipotent robot. Keep up the good work

Greetz S
Spooths chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Wait... So was that a happy ChellDOS ending or is Chell now testing for the rest of her life. What I mean is, is she staying because she wants to stay with GLaDOS or is she now forced. I couldnt tell if it was a happy or sad ending.

I Used the Word 'OR' Too Many Times: