Reviews for As He Watches
beth626 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow! ;););)
rochelleross11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
wow what an experiment I hope Edward learned something. ..
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Un expected ;)
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This isn't edward and bella, I know damn what the summary reads but still at the end of the day. It's bellaxothers. You would have had a better reaction if you put this where it belongs, Bella x all the guys she was with in this. Not Edward X Bella.

That was just retarded to do that.
Tanya chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
It was very nice though I wish there were pictures of them fucking Bella so could you please put some pictures
Savannah chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wow that was awesome but you should have made a second chapter when Edward fucks Bella
undecidednu chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow... This is pretty amazing. More chapters plz? 3
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i love it so much!
marveecorp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
More please ;-D
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
WOW! (I think that sums up my opinion of this fic.)
allieleigh chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I agree with the review about seeing a sequel and bella getting pregnant from this! I would also love to see what happens between Edward and Bella after this. Does he still want and love her?
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I would love like a little sequel to this where Bella actually became pregnant from this!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Jesus. Well. Wow. Excellent use of the prompt. I find it a little bit curious that you labeled the fic as Edward/Bella, but Edward and Bella don't have any physical contact.

This got to me: "Is this what you wanted, Edward? You're missing out. She's so tight. Her pussy is like a vice, squeezing my dick. She's going to come. I'm going to make her come. Not you." JESUS.

Happy writing.
Zayide chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
PRRR EDDIE HAD THE RIGHT IDEA...
dellaterra chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ohhh. Emmmm. Geeee! What a great fill for the prompt!