Reviews for Dark Side Of The Moon
jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2014 term!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and fanwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Where you may find your award:
/user/Feudal Association/library /Fiction%2 0 October%202014?sort9&page1

The Feudal Association, where we nominate and vote, can be found here:
group/Feudal Association/

Our website, where you can find our list(s) of past and present winners, as well as other useful information about our guild, can be found here:
feudal. Fav . cc/

To see all past and present awards, please visit our gallery located here:
feudal. fav. cc/ gallery/

Feel free to visit or join our deviantART group, located here:
feudal- association. Deviant art

Congratulations, again, and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 11/26/2014

To see all past and present awards, please visit our gallery located here:
.cc/gallery/

Feel free to visit or join our deviantART group, located here:

jaimed1968 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

PatrinePtn chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
I've finished to read this wonder yesterday and almost forgot to review!

I just missed a few more touching scenes between Kag and Kouga, maybe one more chapter with them going back yo the wolf's den, Ginta/Hakkaku reactions and stuff. But this is and angst fic so not many fluffy/happy momentos are expected
Wolflover235 chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Ok. Finally finished! Now I need a little break before I pick up another book.

Again. This was so good! And sadly. Kagome is right about inuyasha.

Poor guy.

Oh we'll. I'm glad that all is worked out! The ending was cute. Filled with smiles and satisfaction.

I look forward to your other works!

-Wolflover235
Wolflover235 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Ok. Essay time.

I have read "Snow and Sadness" quite a while ago and just as that one. This story has had me at the edge of my seat the whole way... I laughed, almost cry... Yeah... I felt Kougas pain when he aided the grey wolf... Wolves are my life.

But. You. You're writing is so amazing and almost real.

I mean, you DO NOT hold back, you take things to the very edge until it makes us to believe everything will go down in a tragic loss.

I mean... Demon Kouga and kagomes battle was unbelievable.

You had me so drawn into the story. I couldn't find a stopping point to leave a review.

And gods you better be ready for another essay come last chapter.

I love all your work. And plan to continue reading all your other works of wonder.

But I need to learn control.

Control... Because your stories are like... "yeah there's one minute left till lunch but I HAVE to see what happens next! Right Now!"

Anyway. This is really good.

And poor inuyasha.

Yes I am all on board for Kouga and kagome. And am glad she's so loyal to him.

But it still makes me want to wrap an arm around inuyashas shoulder and just,... I don't know. Just for the sake of him being happy too, I'd undig kikyo out of the grave and just. Let them run away together.

But... Life can be harsh. This story proves that.

I should stop now so I can finish these next two to three chapters.

-Wolflover235
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
But what happened with inuyasha?
jaimed1968 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
I've been entranced by this story for the last couple of weeks, reading when I could. You did a wonderful job with story development, keeping the characters in character while maintaining the integrity of your story. Wonderfully dark, citrus and angst filled. Very wonderful. Keep up the good work and look forward to more of your works in the future.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Good fic! As horrible as dark Kouga was I was unbelievably attracted to him. I feel terrible for that. I guess it was the strength, arrogance and wit that made him irresistible. Kagome has the ability to make normal Kouga sensitive, a tad insecure and vulnerable. But that's love for you. It makes even the strongest grow weak.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Inuyasha. You sure do like to torture him in your fics. Lol He's always left alone and disappointed.

I felt like the epilogue was incomplete because Kagome didn't have her other family with her, being Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kaeda and Shippo. It's sad they've become estranged due to all dark Kouga has done.

I'm glad there's children though! I think Kouga would make a wonderful father. And clearly he's an amazing mate.

This time around Kagome was the one to confess her feelings first! I noticed that. It felt right.

You had a great plot going, very creative.

Sequel possibly? Cause that cliffhanger was cruel and ruined the positive vibes. Lol

Good story!
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Loved it! It was a great ending to a great story!
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
You just couldn't resist torturing Ginta and Hakkaku one last time could you? They need the toughening up though...so its an unfortunate necessity. Moving past your twisted sense of humor, your ending was fantastic as always, with the predictable but well executed final talk between Inuyasha and Kagome to settle things between them. A bit disappointing that there wasn't more of a resolution to the whole Shippo being afraid of Kouga matter...he is like an adopted son to Kagome. If they worked that out, he could have come live with Kouga and Kagome as their adopted son and then he could team up with Kouha to torture Ginta and Hakkaku, just think of the uses his fox magic could have in this endeavor! All in all a serious missed opportunity.

Outside of that, no other real complaints. One of the very best KK fics out there. Stories with dark tones are my most preferred type, I just love seeing characters driven to the brink and coping with the evils they've committed, intentionally or not, in full control of themselves or not. Recognizing the darkness inside them and learning to live with it. I hate it when people are too politically correct, don't truly fight for what they want because they are too worried about what others think or too scared of themselves. Its a large part of why I love Kouga and you as an author. Kouga fights for what he wants while still being understanding and respectful. I dislike most stories that turn him into some sort of pansy or on the flip side, a pure brute. You've never come close to portraying him as either.

Thanks for the wonderful story and can't wait for the next update to Tomorrow's Sorrow.
illogicalstarz chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
/sobs oh god. The emotional roller coaster is over. It was a beautiful and spell-binding ride. I'll probably go back and read it over. I read the last chapter on my phone at work and I was almost sobbing because for a brief second I thought you were going to be satan and have Kouga leave Kagome. Anyways it was a wonderful story and congrats on creating a mini masterpiece ! Best of luck to your future projects .
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?

Otherwise, fabulous ending to a fabulous story! I'll miss seeing the update e-mail whenever a new chapter comes out. Can't wait for more stories from you!
Angelrock chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH for completing this amazing story! So far this is definitely my fav that you have written and one of my favorite, period. Your other ones are great, too! You are one of the best kouga/Kags authors out there!