Reviews for Dark Side Of The Moon
please make a sequel
Mirage chapter 18 . 5/26
nice end, poor uncle...but the bastard ryoga still Needs to learn a lesson..
Mirage chapter 15 . 5/26
wow what a end of a fight in ch15...and how they found to another...hope that Ryoga(was the darker side?) gets what he deserves for what he did...maybe getting his own Body, a mouse without Magic...
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/26
yes she is acting like a easy women in ch5...its not right when sshe did learn about youkai rules...poor kouga...
jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2014 term!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and fanwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Where you may find your award:
/user/Feudal Association/library /Fiction%2 0 October%202014?sort9&page1

The Feudal Association, where we nominate and vote, can be found here:
group/Feudal Association/

Our website, where you can find our list(s) of past and present winners, as well as other useful information about our guild, can be found here:
feudal. Fav . cc/

To see all past and present awards, please visit our gallery located here:
feudal. fav. cc/ gallery/

Feel free to visit or join our deviantART group, located here:
feudal- association. Deviant art

Congratulations, again, and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 11/26/2014

To see all past and present awards, please visit our gallery located here:
.cc/gallery/

Feel free to visit or join our deviantART group, located here:

jaimed1968 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

PatrinePtn chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
I've finished to read this wonder yesterday and almost forgot to review!

I just missed a few more touching scenes between Kag and Kouga, maybe one more chapter with them going back yo the wolf's den, Ginta/Hakkaku reactions and stuff. But this is and angst fic so not many fluffy/happy momentos are expected
Wolflover235 chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Ok. Finally finished! Now I need a little break before I pick up another book.

Again. This was so good! And sadly. Kagome is right about inuyasha.

Poor guy.

Oh we'll. I'm glad that all is worked out! The ending was cute. Filled with smiles and satisfaction.

I look forward to your other works!

-Wolflover235
Wolflover235 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Ok. Essay time.

I have read "Snow and Sadness" quite a while ago and just as that one. This story has had me at the edge of my seat the whole way... I laughed, almost cry... Yeah... I felt Kougas pain when he aided the grey wolf... Wolves are my life.

But. You. You're writing is so amazing and almost real.

I mean, you DO NOT hold back, you take things to the very edge until it makes us to believe everything will go down in a tragic loss.

I mean... Demon Kouga and kagomes battle was unbelievable.

You had me so drawn into the story. I couldn't find a stopping point to leave a review.

And gods you better be ready for another essay come last chapter.

I love all your work. And plan to continue reading all your other works of wonder.

But I need to learn control.

Control... Because your stories are like... "yeah there's one minute left till lunch but I HAVE to see what happens next! Right Now!"

Anyway. This is really good.

And poor inuyasha.

Yes I am all on board for Kouga and kagome. And am glad she's so loyal to him.

But it still makes me want to wrap an arm around inuyashas shoulder and just,... I don't know. Just for the sake of him being happy too, I'd undig kikyo out of the grave and just. Let them run away together.

But... Life can be harsh. This story proves that.

I should stop now so I can finish these next two to three chapters.

-Wolflover235
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
But what happened with inuyasha?
jaimed1968 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
I've been entranced by this story for the last couple of weeks, reading when I could. You did a wonderful job with story development, keeping the characters in character while maintaining the integrity of your story. Wonderfully dark, citrus and angst filled. Very wonderful. Keep up the good work and look forward to more of your works in the future.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Good fic! As horrible as dark Kouga was I was unbelievably attracted to him. I feel terrible for that. I guess it was the strength, arrogance and wit that made him irresistible. Kagome has the ability to make normal Kouga sensitive, a tad insecure and vulnerable. But that's love for you. It makes even the strongest grow weak.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Inuyasha. You sure do like to torture him in your fics. Lol He's always left alone and disappointed.

I felt like the epilogue was incomplete because Kagome didn't have her other family with her, being Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kaeda and Shippo. It's sad they've become estranged due to all dark Kouga has done.

I'm glad there's children though! I think Kouga would make a wonderful father. And clearly he's an amazing mate.

This time around Kagome was the one to confess her feelings first! I noticed that. It felt right.

You had a great plot going, very creative.

Sequel possibly? Cause that cliffhanger was cruel and ruined the positive vibes. Lol

Good story!
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Loved it! It was a great ending to a great story!