Reviews for Experiment Possible
BrownTeddyBear chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
This is what I have been looking for. A story where Kim possible is the villain, not because of mind control, and not to secretly fight the good fight as the hero she is while the "good guys" brand her a villain (though that is still the case here, but she's not just a hero in hiding in this case.)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Well, this is interesting. Very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
please revive and update this it's a really good read
emeraldserperoir chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Morrrrreee!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
honestly I think she should stay with Drakken and Shego
honoradele chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

I still haven't made up my mind as to wether or not I like this story but I do know that I want some more!
crkswolf chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Great story keep it up !
darthsquirt2 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Wade...hacked a closed system of cameras...sure, why not?
Veldrisk chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I love this story so far, especially with Kim getting powers. I look forward to the next chapter.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Love it and cannot wait for more.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Badass, jus one question does it look like Kim has a tan or does she look like an Ommpaloopa(sp?). You need to update like yesterday!
angiesvoice chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I am loving this story. Shego and Kim with super powers fighting the forces of good together is hot. Please update soon.
Cool chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Update this is a cool story
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
I really wish Ron would lose the monkey powers, he only got them so the writers could have him actually contribute something.

Hopefully Shego will take his head off.
Honulicious chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Why would Kim run on her own? Because they could use her to ? Nonsense! Shego can protect herself. He he he

So Ron's reports don't prove Kim's innocence. Darn..
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »