Reviews for That Day
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this...is...absolutely...AWESOME :D
pairofhumanbludgers chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
AWESOME! Really adorable. Great characterization.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
LOL fab and an awkward ending haah
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I read the sequel to this and just had to read this! Love. Poor Georgie! :'( I always want to cry when they mention Fred... :'( :'( I smiled at Ron's embarrassment! Haha "Sleep together but not that kind of sleep together" awkward embarrassment! :D
ShePotter chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh, this is the first story! Great story, keep writing.
Queen Charlotte the Courageous chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this, it is really sweet!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You have a lot of great idea of what might happen the day after the battle, and everything is in-character, which is very difficult.

I love the idea of the Trio telling their story to the Weasleys; I hadn't considered that before.

If I could make one suggestion, it would be the clear up the timeline. You seemed to jump around a lot, especially in the middle section, and I'm not sure what happens when. For example, I'm not sure if Ron played one chess game or two.

Thanks for the story. Ron and Hermione forever.
Jack Mason Potter chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Thank you for the good story.
moonliteshdow chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is very cute. I like the way it's fairly lighthearted as well, not too angsty like a lot of the post war fics
hptk chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
that was really sweet
Kristi chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
hey, that was really good! thanks for the fantastic read :)
theonlybrunetteweasley chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
oh my goodness that was really good post the dorm part soon and wonderful job.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was fantastic.
patriciawilliamsons chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was absolutely amazing! It was such good writing, and everyone was perfectly in character and it was just jkshfjkahfkjahfkjhsdgjh beautiful! :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ahh, I love this! Immediate post-DH fics are one of my favourite things to read, especially Ron/Hermione, so I'm sooo glad you wrote this. Ron was just soooo Ron! Looking forward to reading the related fic. :)