Reviews for They Can Never Call You By It
Ark Q chapter 1 . 4/6
THIS. WAS. AWESOME *.* I don't think I can convince you to do a sequel, and it's seriously embarrassing how late I'm getting my hands on this masterpiece, but let me try anyway: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease keep writing J/A pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :'( And yes, my dignity has gone but damn it: this fic is perfection. I've been looking for some true well-written angst for some time now and this just blew me away. I can't make any sense, now, but I just want to thank you A LOT because you made my day in a way it's impossible to describe :* (P.S. I'm gonna pretend I haven't fallen in love with you ;D )
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was a really good read!
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well done! It's pretty amazing - relapse fics have so much delicious angst - and you do it so well.
Aevr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i really really liked it )
congrats!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I've seen a couple fics that address Annie's addictions or have her fall of the wagon, but this is the best of them. Excellent character interactions.
ne71 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Fantastic. You've got a real gift for description, and you display it very well here. Annie's gradual descent back into using Adderall again was done so believably, as was her reaction to it and Jeff's reaction to her.

But the most amazing part was Jeff coming to help after her overdose. That couldn't have been easy to write and you did a terrific job of it. I never felt either Jeff or Annie slip out of character in spite of the fact that you put them in a situation we've never seen on the show.

Finally, the "heart shaped box" bookend was genius. An expertly crafted callback, and the perfect way to end the story. Bravo.

Looking forward to reading your other stories.

Nick
frescasenorita chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
The best relapse fic that I've read! I want to read it again! This should have way more then just 2 reviews! Loved it and can't wait to read more of your fics.
Crittab chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is really well done. I'm so glad they you kept them (Jeff, specifically) in character through this. Great job!
sinecure chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is just perfect. You have Annie's thoughts so perfect. I could feel her mania and paranoia and the hurt that she perceives from Jeff and the others. It's just a wonderful story. I love the humorous Community fics a ton, but for some reason I'm drawn to the angsty ones. It doesn't seem out of character for any of them despite the dark subject. I've always loved the more dramatic parts of Community, and this fits right in with them.

Is there more? It's not marked as complete, so I'm hoping there's more.