Reviews for Faded
Syrasha chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
um wow this was really good. i read it almost as more of a character introspection rather than a romance initially, but i loved the OC as well, for the short time she was there. i had to stop over and read some of your writing after all the great things that i read about you on coffeelatte's profile, and i really wasn't disappointed. thank you for a great piece of writing.
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
*Sniff, sniff*
anonymouuussssss chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i was listening to 'my immortal' when reading this :( i cried so hard
this was so beautiful and angsty
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
How could you DO this to me?! I hope this isn't gonna be the ending to TCAFS. Did all the other couples break up too? (Amane's in TOKYO and Oishi's in NAGASAKI with his wife...) I just cried so so so much when I read this. I'm usually the non-teary sort of person, like, I didn't even cry during The Fault in Our Stars, but THIS...IT'S TOO MUCH T.T Izumi got ENGAGED to someone WHO IS NOT FUJI?! unacceptable alsdjfaslkdfjs They are my absolute OTP of all time. They even trumped Gray and Juvia (from Fairy Tail) on my absolute OTP list. I practically fainted when I read that bit. SHE GOT ENGAGED TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN FUJI!

Okay, let's leave my fangirl woes out of this momentarily...I have to congratulate you on you AWESOME writing! The emotion was so raw and honest and real! It really taught me not to judge people, y'know the type who get drunk and trashed and all and waste their life away? Because you never know what caused this! Maybe they used to be part of the World's Best OTP but their one true love left them D:

My favourite quotes were 'Don't beat yourself up over what could have been' and 'he slowly unclenches his hand, as if finally letting something go' as well as 'it didn't matter that she was engaged or they hadn't spoken in a year, right at this moment she was here, she was his and this, this is what he has been missing'

I let the tears fall. For some reason I just can't blame any of them for their shattered relationship. I can't blame Izumi, who really seems to regret it. I obviously can't blame Fuji. I kinda blame the person Izumi gets engaged to (OMG WHO? IS IT A POT CHARACTER OR A RANDOM FACELESS CREATION?) oh wait it could be Yukimura. Hmm. Nope, still can't tolerate it. But overall I realise I can't blame him either. Some relationships just weren't meant to work out though (although I'd never imagined Fuji x Izumi to fall under that categoryRyoSaku...not likely but maybe, but NOT Fuji x Izumi) I remember in TCAFS Izumi mentioned something about rivers, 'we are like two rivers, our paths may meet but ultimately...' something like that. Basically it was saying that they shouldn't be together or they'd end up both hurt. My response: Fuji is Fuji and Izumi is Izumi. Get together already and damn the rivers.

Anyway i'm so sorry for the long review XD It was a sad but nice (in a way) story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
ChocoCatXX chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
ohhhh this was so sad :( i hope in TCAFS they get a happy ending! I'd never thought i'd fall in love with a couple from a FANFICTION but reading TCAFS changed EVERYTHING! Fuji x Izumi are my absolute OTP now. Reading about them...makes my life complete XD
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
If this is the ending for FujiIzumi & all of the other TCAFS characters... I'm crying.

FujiIzumi... AkaneOishi (you mentioned Akane in Tokyo & Oishi with HIS WIFE in Nagasaki)... my favourite ships.. please don't end them like this! PLEASE TT_TT

Okay. Enough of my crying and begging. This story is beautifully written. I've always loved angst. Fuji in this story was the epitome of angst. His exchange with that girl (nooo Izumi how could you do this to Fuji?!) broke my heart.

It was beautiful.
CaoMeiBubbleTea chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
WHAT?! WHY. NO. Please don't make this the end. Please write something different. I've grown so freaking attached to all these characters... don't make it end like this. My heart is breaking for all of them. They all deserve their happiness... I don't know if I can keep reading TCAFS when this is plaguing the back of my mind.
tAnGeRiNe-jUjUbE08 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Well that'd put a large gaping hole in my FujiIzumi ship. I shouldnt have read this OTL My ship is sinking /3
Devil'sBlade chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Read this for about twenty times. Partly hopes that this wouldn't be Syuusuke's ending.
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Beautiful and heartbreaking. 'Nough said :-)
Yuna chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I re-read this fic tonight, and one specific detail caught my eye.
Izumi is engaged..I would go out in a limb and say to Yukimura..?
In TCAFS, I think Izumi and Yukimura are two kindred souls, much like Tezuka and Izumi, but Yukimura seemed to be harboring a romantic feeling towards the girl whereas Tezuka, it's more of understanding.
Fuji and Izumi are too much alike, that sometimes they frustrate me whenever I read an exchange between them. They are both too closed off, not wanting to reveal their feelings and emotions. It may be a defense mechanism, but sometimes it's too much.
Gomen if I rambled on! :) But seriously, you're a great writer. I can feel the raw emotions from Fuji, and even Izumi. You have a talent for bringing out their personalities and make them play out in front of me while I am reading.
I was trying to write, and you are one of my inspirations. I hope I can be half as amazing as you are.
Ja! I hope to read more of TCAFS and your other fics!
wolf girl123098 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Please don't tell me this is the fate of the FujiIzumi pairing PLZ. His made me so sad because I don't want them to end up this way. Kawamura's sushi went BANKRUPT!? How is that possible? All in all I liked the Oneshot.
Where is the queen named reyna chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I was listening to the perfect song while reading this the cab lovesick fool but good job I love reading your stories
aaliyahybanez chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love this story BUT DON'T MAKE THIS AS A FUTURE FOR FUJI AND IZUMI, IT HURTS TOO MUCH AND THE LEAVING PART I MEAN :(((((( It's so sad. Too sad :( The fact that everyone left is just so cruel and sad :(