Reviews for Cosmic Aria
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 8 . 9/26/2018
Woo! What a ride. Can’t wait to see more.
sirvantman12 chapter 8 . 4/4/2018
I hope this will be updated soon! It's a great idea and your writing is very enjoyable to read
V.Dino chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
I am really enjoying the premise of this story. I hope you have a chance to update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2018
Fascinating premise and hey, world building! Thanks for updating.
Gleebegay chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
Hope you update soon
SummerStormWar chapter 8 . 2/28/2017
Still awesome and can't wait till more and I wonder what did rachel forget I hope that it's nothing dangers and will hurt Brittany when she gets in to the pool but keep up the epic work! :)
Sanebird chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
my life will be over if i dont get an update pronto!
Arial Wolf chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Bloody brilliant thank you looking forward to more of this incredible tale
kamooi chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Ahhh an update! Im super glad to see an update for this! The cliffhanger tho, why must you torture meeee. Santana is embarassed, Rachel feels like shes forgetting something. Looking forward to the next update and thanks a bunch for droppin this one off!
images-in-words chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
I am thrilled beyond words to see an update to this whimsical, wonderful, fantastical and completely lovable tale. Thank you so much for this unexpected gift!
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
LOOOOL...poor Santana and Rachel.
Doritos79 chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
welcome back nex chapter soon :)
morte206 chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
It's indicative of a unique concept when even after such an extended absence the reader can still pick up the fic's thread.

Certainly the case here. Welcome back.
images-in-words chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
I love this. Love, love, LOVE this. Why on Earth (or any other planet) has this not been updated? Please consider returning to this strange and delightful alternate world. Yes, I'm begging here. We've just started learning about this wonderfully different Rachel, and I'm dying to know more. Thank you for sharing this, even though it was a while ago. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Totally love your imagination with this! Although I wish there was more of it for me to read -_- I still love it