Reviews for I'll be home for Christmas
orchidluv chapter 1 . 11/21
I absolutely love that Bella grew a backbone immediately in this story. That's all it really takes in the real world...Get too frustrated and finally stand up for yourself! I am looking forward to the rest of this story!
B4bidden.Products chapter 74 . 11/21
Absolutely love this story still
cnor9602 chapter 73 . 10/17
Fantastic read! You have me wishing for more Josh/Bella stories
Tilty.bbb chapter 74 . 10/3
This was a fantastic read with a unique pairing read it in one go
Universalchange chapter 74 . 9/28
I absolutely love this story. This is one I can definitely see myself rereading. If you ever get bored I wod love to see quill and his two lovely ladies make a fic of there own. Wonderful job keep up the amazing work.
bbonin chapter 12 . 9/20
Gotta love Charlie and Seth!
If If
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 74 . 8/27
I absolutely loved this story. I've never read a Josh Uley story before but I'm so glad I read this story. It was a real tearjerker towards the end, but you did an amazing job. You are truly a fantastic author!
Kips34 chapter 74 . 8/4
I think I can safely say this is one of my favorite twilight fanfictions ever! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us, and as always, I hope to see lots more of your work in the future. :)
I just reread this terrific story while enjoying my summer holiday and just had to tell you how much I, once again, have loved reading it! Josh is yummy. I think it was even better the second time around... Thank you for sharing it with us!
sharina.lukofnak chapter 74 . 7/11
I love this story. Read it more than once.
Jane chapter 74 . 7/4
I've just re-read this story and I absolutely loved it. I loved your characters..the lovely Josh, Quil with his two ladies, a Bella who wasn't selfish and whiny (didn't like SM's Bella), Leah and her happy ending with Embry...
Thanks for a very exciting story.
Lostred Rose chapter 74 . 7/4
Thank you for making that one shot into this amazing story and putting it out there for all of us to read. I absolutely loved the alternate universe you created with Josh and Bella and all the others. I hope there is more to come from you storywise.
Thanks again!
bookworm737 chapter 74 . 6/15
Great story!
andrewpine chapter 72 . 5/30
I would love to know what Leah did in a past life that she gets crapped on in this one? first she loses Sam then Embry then Billy.
3,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »