Reviews for I'll be home for Christmas
CrumblyBiscuit chapter 74 . 1/21
Still fantastic; timeless, even.
B4bidden.Products chapter 74 . 1/18
I haven't read this in awhile and I still love it, it's such a good story with ups and downs
Pitbull22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
That just got awkward
Holidai chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
I get Becca's first thoughts being her children, her family. It would be terrifying to think she could lose that. I really like that we get to see more Leah in this story. I was so not surprised Quil got laid, if only because he denied his young self any form of romantic affection. I know he had Claire, but deep down I cannot help but think (especially as a wolf) he would ache for touch. I have so many thoughts on imprinting, though. I've considered writing a story before but I just don't hear the Twi voices talking so I doubt I ever will. Rambling, gah, I just wanted to review at least two chapters tonight. I apologize for being all over the place. Long story short? I loved this update. I like how realistic your characters are.
Holidai chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
I always wondered at the capes. Did Aro inspire Dracula or was he inspired by it? I suppose he would have to be the inspiration. I know so little of historical costuming, now I have to look up Kings and capes. Anyway, rambling, sorry. I ramble when my head hurts, it disorients me. I liked Demetri's thoughts. It was intriguing to see his gift at work. I like that he was out of date since time is but a blip to them, makes sense. I loved the denial of beauty being a gift. It's such a dumb idea, beauty's all about interpretation.

I find Josh's character so intriguing. I like how human he is. He's flawed, but he's trying and really that's all we can do. No, untrue, he's doing what he can, not just stagnating. I am making no sense. I like that he is trying. It is something. I really like his character. He's relatable.
1tinac chapter 74 . 12/13/2015
Wow amazing
andrewpine chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
I am glad you decided to run with your O/S.I have read this story a few times and it never gets old.I'm like you i like an older wiser Bella and do like her paired with others besides reading so many stories were he is a dick i love the stories where he ends up dead because Bella needed to be protected from him.
andrewpine chapter 68 . 12/5/2015
Armor piercing rounds? should take a shot at Jane or Alec.
andrewpine chapter 47 . 12/4/2015
Wonder how much she will get for the diamond when she sells it?
andrewpine chapter 46 . 12/4/2015
Poor Seth he is such a cute idiot.
andrewpine chapter 45 . 12/4/2015
Arrogant piss ant just signed his and many others death warrant.
andrewpine chapter 42 . 12/4/2015
Was he the one Jake killed while he was running with Nessie in that screwed up ending that stupid director decided was the right way to finish the series?
andrewpine chapter 40 . 12/4/2015
Wonder how many puppies they will have?
andrewpine chapter 39 . 12/4/2015
Happy for Seth,could not have found a better is exactly what she needs,plus she has found the family she needs to protect her and Kaylee.
andrewpine chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Okay the wolves don't age as long as they shift,so do their imprints not age either? will the age gap slowly narrow or not?hopefully she does realize how stupid it would have been to marry a person that would never mature,would always be an immature teen.
3,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »