Reviews for Changes
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Minor spelling errors but overall very great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Can you add more to this? Please?
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great Story you have here!
Good Job!
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a GREAT sequel! Just adored it! :)
crimenationlove chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love everything!
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Poor Andrew :'( Way to go John! Awesome story! Great job!
kattklb chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww. The ending is cute. I really love theses. They're amazing.
oliviag16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That. Was. AMAZING! I loved it so much. I love how John stood up for Allison. Also I love how they all sat together at lunch. This actually made me a bit teary eyed lol. I wish they made a "The Breakfast Club" sequel back in 1985 to show what happened on Monday. I don't think that can ever be done again without the original cast. It wouldn't be as good in my opinion. Again, awesome story! I loved it. You're such a great writer! :)
user-is-void chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ah, this was so great! xD I knew it was going to be fantastic, just like the last Breakfast Club story of yours I read :3

I LOVED John's protective instincts and how he ran right after Allison and protected her. It shows a lot of how he developed and is a real friend to them now.

It makes me really happy to imagine that regardless of the grief they're getting from their friends, The Breakfast Club is still close and hangs out together at school, not caring what anyone thinks. .

Again, you're a great writer, and I really hope you continue writing Breakfast Club fics! :D

TitansGirl
SnowShowers chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Friendship is awesome! Anyway, that was refreshing. Loved your take on the Breakfast Club.