Reviews for The Rag Trade
shigo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
the moth people takes me back to APNSD lol
LoveofVelma chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
You're carrying this off very well, please update soon. I'm enjoying this story.
VerMa chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Oh, man, your Mystery Inc. is just lot's of fun! :) I regret it wasn't you who wrote the script for the newest Scooby Doo series (though I'm not angry with it, rather sad than anything else). However, you seem to forget you should use commas when a character is talking to another and using their name (e.g. "I never knew you snored so much, Vel." instead of "I never knew you snored so much Vel.") or after Shaggy's "like" as it's a punctuation word. Will you please start watching your punctuation for your readers and fans' sake (including me)? That way, your stories would be even better - and easier to comprehend.

Oh, and what about the guy from chapter 2 (if I didn't make a mistake)? Velma admired him so much that he is already on my suspects list along with the 'Mr. Coffee Shop' - since Velma never really appeared to be lucky when it came to love. ;)

Regards,

VerMa.
LoveofVelma chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Very good! Sorry I haven't reviewed before. busy with my own story. You've got a real good mystery going on here. Looking foreward to thenext update.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Nice update. I'm not a fan of moths myself, but I do get scared every time I see one myself. Happy New Year!
ho9 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oooh cliffie! Who took her, I don't mean the moth? Why? How? When? What? And most importantly 'Where will she be taken?' and more important than the previous important note 'What will Shaggy and Scooby do about it?'

*deep teller voice* Read the next chapter to find out!
LoveofVelma chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
"Dinkley you've just found diddly"-Great line! good update.
RomanianPrincess chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I do enjoy your mysteries. But I did spend a fair amount trying to place this one... you know, to see if it was in the same continuum as some of your other recent stories. It's not, right? Just for my own peace of mind.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Good and interesting chapter. I can't wait to see how you're going to solve this case.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A mystery in the first chapter sure is fishy to me but I do agree with LoveofVelma that there are some grammar issues you do need to correct and work on but I do like this.
LoveofVelma chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
loved the color coded hard hats!And Sir David is a little too good to be true! Please update soon.
hipturtle15 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I love it! David is now a suspect to me tho. Update soon!
ho9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
It's a really good beginning, also I laughed at the thought of Daphne adding food on Velma and sending Shaggy on her, It just might work...

Anyway, good chapter please continue it!
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Daph's idea of a bagel hat had me laughing out loud. A few grammer and missing commas but good start overall.
hiptutle15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story! I was going to do a story myself about a moth namened Mothman. Except it'll be in a entirely different setting. Anyways, Plz continue!