Reviews for White Shadows
Fever-Induced chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This entire story was absolutely brilliant! And such a fitting last chapter, leaving us with the joys of a Thanksgiving party. Loved it (:
Dragonborn89 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was an amazing journey and it means a lot that you stuck with us and finished it. You're very talented and I wish you success in your future endeavors. Have a great year!
Kaede Shinomori chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I love this fanfic so much. Although they've been through so much hurt, they're happy and together. It warms my heart.
BURT'S ALIVE! I'm so happy!
Fium16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
SO GOOD OH GOD. One of my favorite fanfics
v1vr chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Fantastic...
ellenmd chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This was beautiful, thank you do much for sharing this story, I loved every word of it and I can honestly say it was one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading, fan fiction or otherwise. You give me hope that there will be more great lgbt literature to come in the future. I hope you decide to keep writing and become an author that I can follow through a more and more stories. Good luck with your personal projects and I hope to see your titles in book stores and libraries around the country.
newfanficreader chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
What a wonderful story. You are a tremendous talent and I thank you for sharing with us. I don't know what your future projects hold but I do know anything that includes your writing will surely bring you success. Much luck to you!
uhpockuhlipz chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I really, truly enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it, and for finishing it. I'm sad that I won't see your writing anymore, though! I loved this story. Good luck in all your future endeavors. xx
godwhocares chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I really like how you ended everything. Very well done.

This story has been a total pleasure to read, from first chapter to last. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all. I'm sad it'll be your last fic, but you really contributed something great and unique. Definitely one of my absolute favorites of any fandom, possibly any story published or not. Good luck in your future endeavors!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This was an amazing story! So sad its over. It had me captivated through every chapter! Your writing style is very poetic and flows nicely, easily allowing the reader to envision the story as it unfolds. I look forward to more stories from you! :)
pezdel chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Thank you so much for this epic story. It's been such a joy to read, from the very first chapter to the last. It's so bittersweet to see it end, because I've loved every moment of it. It's also sad to hear you won't be writing more FF, but you more than deserve the time for your other projects.
It's admirable that you stuck with the story throughout, especially after the disappointing episodes Glee has been churning out. It's easy to lose inspiration. So thank you again for your wonderful tale, it's one of the best Brittana fics that I ever read. I wish you all the best with whatever comes next for you.
JonesKru chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
What a great ending. I'm glad you chose to end it with them all together showing how they're all one big weird family. I had assumed that you'd have Quinn get with Puck by the end of this story but are you leaving it open for interpretation or do you know who you would have Quinn with after she finishes school?
CeeBeeGeeBee chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Well, what can I say. There is definitely going to be a huge void in Brittana fanfic from now on. There is this and one other story that I think are simply on another level, and now... I very much liked how you have ended it, I shed a tear when Burt showed up. I shall just miss reading anything new about these girls, obviously I shall probably re read the whole story at some point in the future, I wish you could publish it so it existed 'for real' and not just online. But now it is over, no more ever to be written in this universe and I am sad. I will recover of course, but Brittana will be worse off for it. Thank you for devoting so much time to writing this piece of fan fiction, I hope you are as sucessful in your other endeavours as you were with this amazing piece of literature. All the best for everything and again, thank you. -CBGB
Liv.F.S chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, I‘m sure I‘ll read it again sometime.
amp3209 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Holy crap... So, so good! I love this story and your writing style. I'm sad to see you go. Thank you for such a wonderful story so rich in description and character development.
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »