Reviews for White Shadows
2shot chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I can't even express how much I enjoyed this fic. You really created an incredible world and the relationships between all characters are spot on. I was close to tears when Burt and Brittany hugged. Thank you for your words and best of luck for your future projects :)
aviran chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
thank you. this was most enjoyable.
73amy37 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Hi, loved this story. I'm almost sad is over.
SansLittleBitch chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I loved that last chapter I loved that Story you wrote it so perfect really
So many feelings and everything
Really good Story
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
So, this story was brilliant in every way. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and making us dream, and shake, and smile so bright.

Thank you.
Thank you chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. It has been a joy to read from the beginning to the end. You truly are an amazing writer, and this story has been nothing but perfect.
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I love the way this leaves enough for us to really see where things are likely to lead, but without leaving anything unfinished, I quite enjoyed all the bantering too. This really was the best way to end a story.

So, now that we've reached the end, I wish to thank you for all the hard work you've put in. It's astonishing how much has happened and how much I can look back upon. These characters have come a long way.

I feel a bit odd knowing that you will not be writing anymore, but I understand that there are other commitments in life. I will miss seeing the updates, but as all things begin, all things must end.

Now enough of this sappiness. And, truly, thank you.
alexwilliamson101 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I'm sad that this has finished. So good from beginning to end. I cried when Burt arrived.
ineedtoleavethissite chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
All of this was beyond incredible. You are such a stunning writer, thank you so much for this astounding piece of work!
Little-Normandy chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I started reading this a while ago but it was so good I couldn't wait in between updates. I'm glad it's now completele and I'll miss you writing Brittana. Thanks for writing this, I'm now away to enjoy the rest of it, enthralled. :)
anissabrittanamore chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I'm so so sad that this story is over:( but it has been a great journey to be a reader of yours and such a privilege. You are truely a great writer! I'm sad that your stoping because a talent like that should never been hiden, I hope one day you will write another great story agian and I have the honour in reading it:) thank you so so much for just making this story, when I seen this fic updated it always made my day so thank you for that:)
L chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Crying tears of blood because one of the bests Brittana fics is over, but I'm so happy I started reading this and got to read an awesome story! Thank you for sharing it with us, wish you the best always. So much Quinntana in this one, huh? I liked it! Of course it had to finish with a 'found you' line. Oh God, I love this so much I'll print it! The Brittana fandom loves you! Xo
NegativeSpaces chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
So I know I've not been good with reviewing in the slightest over the past months and I deeply apologize for that, but it's in a mess of bittersweet sentiments that I write this last review for what has to be one of the stories that I will undoubtedly return to time after time for the sheer love I have for it.

I've followed since day one and watched as it grew from some amusing little tale into an epic story that crossed borders and boundaries. I knew it had to end one day, but I often tried to ignore that and simply focus on the present, as your mastery over this world never ceased to amaze me. When I found myself stuck on my own works I would flip open to a page here and begin reading - within minutes another bout of inspiration would hit me and I could put words on the page again, all thanks to the wonderful piece you've created. Everything /about/ it is magical; the characters, the storyline, the setting, the hardships. I believe I can certainly speak for the rest of the viewing population when I say you've captivated me in their world, and I will be returning time after time long after tonight. (Part of me always thinks /Would White Shadows sound like this?/ when I write in order to judge my quality. It has been ever since the first chapter.)

Even if you are leaving - and you say that now, but who knows, as these characters and this general show tends to be a Hotel California situation - I implore you to, at the least, keep this open. I know I will be constantly re-reading and re-visiting seeking something I have missed, or simply comfort of old friends. If you were to self publish, much as Lingering Lilies had, note that I would be one of many readers to buy it in order to keep it close to the heart.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors. And above all, thank you for gifting us with such a magnificent world that keeps on giving long after you've written the last word.
aprilthewelder chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
I cannot possibly summarize how much I enjoyed this fic. Although my love for all the characters is what brought me to it, I am certain that I still would have loved it just reading it without knowing all of them. The dialogue between them all was amazing and seemed so realistic with who I perceive them to be. Although I'm sad to know that this is your last, I'm equally elated just knowing that this exists and I can come back and reread whenever I feel like it. Which I promise you will be often. Thank you again and it's been amazing.
farmgirly chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Hey just wanted tp say that I enjoyed this fic start to finish.
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »