Reviews for White Shadows
Guest chapter 26 . 1/28/2016
This was truly a great read. It was written so well. I loved how it was realistic. It was a happy ending but they had to overcome a lot of obstacles. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Wish you had more for Brittana.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
This was a great fic. Brittany and Santana are the best together. And Brittany, Santana and Quinn are hilarious together omg i couldn't stop laughing at a lot of their interactions. Thanks for sharing. :D
canonfo chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
Thank you. Very good story and excellent betrayal of BrIt and San!
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
Can this be purchased anywhere? Because, my god, this is the best story and I would very much be willing to pay for a copy.
AnJaneLilis.998 chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
This fic is just... At some point it's dark, but also beautiful. A very beautiful story. It takes me almost 3 weeks to finish this, and i think maybe i'll read it again and again. I adore your story, thank you.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
Just re-read this one, and it still remains as one of my favorite Brittana stories ever! Hope you'll consider writing one-shots in this universe, because your writing is lovely. I wanna read about Brittana meeting Tina and her children, or bring in Mercedes or Sugar, LOL!
RememberWhen13 chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
Oh, dear God, my heart. It hurts. Amazing writing. Absolutely fantastic. You deserve an award of some sort. This writing and story line is, again, absolutely fantastic. I think a bit of me died during this story. I got very attached to the character, well more so than before obviously, I mean I am reading a fanfiction about them. Can't wait to read more of your work. Because I am expecting more stories. ;)
SimilarDemons chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
Perfect:D thank you so much for an amazing story, just so so so good, I wish somehow I could have a physical copy of it!
MandeuxHol chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
I can't even find words to describe how this story messed up with my feelings, like wooow! I don't think i've read a story where the characters suffers so much, at the same i've never read a story where these characters are so devoted, so faithful for each other, its magnificent! I have no idea how could write so much drama and continue happy with your life, especially cause the scenarios you didn't made up, there were wars!
This story got me by surprise in almost every chapter, it was insane. I must to say that Quinn was a really good one surprise, all the rest i couldn't decide with my feelings! And Em is so amazing, i wish we got know her better maybe not letting her die or something!
Anyways, this is tragic yet beautiful, Brittana bond here its so refreshing and especial and never seen it, so congrats for your master pierce, i feel lucky to get to read, so thank you!
corysmonteiths chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
I red this a while ago so i had to leave a review. This is amazing so well written and got me hooked from the beginning to the end
corysmonteiths chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
This is one of the best brittana fics of all time
weeoil chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
This story is so beautiful and well-written. I love it. Thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
I think it unnecessary for artie and David to die
alexwritesfanfic chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much. Literally one of my faves. You did an AMAZING job. Thanks for this.
wicked73 chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Just read this story. Could not put it down all weekend long. This was an amazing story, one of the best I have ever read. I went to your author's page to see if you have any Glee stories and sadly there were none. I really hope you come back to this.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »