Reviews for White Shadows
wicked73 chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Just read this story. Could not put it down all weekend long. This was an amazing story, one of the best I have ever read. I went to your author's page to see if you have any Glee stories and sadly there were none. I really hope you come back to this.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
This should be published as a book and be a bestseller... the quality is unbelievable...I don't understand why is not the most reviewed brittana ff...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I'ts the first time in my entirely life that I read a fanfic twice. And it's a big deal to me since english is not my first language and and I find very hard to understand the narrative fully, but I apreciate every single word of this beautiful piece of art. You should be vey very proud of yourself. Thank you again for writing it, and I hope you are doing great in your life. If you ever decide to write some ff again be sure that you have plenty of fans in here that will welcome you with open arms. I'm not the only one who thinks that you are the best writer in the whole fandom.

Ps: I'm positive that I will read this story again in a few years...and then again...and again...i'm just so in love with it. :)
Hayley.M97 chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
This is the 3rd time I've read this story, it's beautiful and just seems to get better every time I read it again! Thanks for sharing it :)
Miss Leggings chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Great chapter. I love how slowly this is progressing. Much more realistic. I can't wait for the angst that battle will bring.
Miss Leggings chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Dr Lopez is such a jackass. Unfortunately, his conceptions on the female condition does sound like something you would expect from some of that era.
Miss Leggings chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I loved this chapter. I think your characterisation of Brittany's personality is one of the best I have seen so far. You don't try to make sense of her quirkiness, instead you embrace it.
Miss Leggings chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I am half way through this wonderful story but I decided to go back to each chapter and leave a review because leaving only ONE review at the end of the story would not make it justice.

So first chapter. What else can I say other than it was perfect? Short and enticing. Exactly what a prologue should be.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
I'm extremely late to reading this story but I have always heard sprinklings of good things about it throughout the years in various places. I'm glad that I've finally gotten around to reading it. It was well worth the wait and all the praise that it has received is absolutely merited. This is an incredible story that includes everything anyone could possibly want - love, angst, action, etc. Even the happily ever after. :o) I understand the amount of work that it takes to write and nurture a story, so although I'm sad that you have ceased writing, this story will remain a tribute to your excellent skill and talent. Thank you so much for sticking with it and sharing it with us. This by far is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. Thank you. It was entirely a pleasure to read.
D chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
What a beautiful story. This was so well written. Thank you for the words.
Genetic chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I have to tell you, I love your characters and your character development. You've done a great job weaving in characters from Glee and the liberties you have taken with their personalities and positions in the story are well done. The story is compelling and coming across a new (but familiar) character in the story is what it must feel like when you find a big nugget of gold already in your dust filled gold pan.
Geneticload chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I just started this story today, 5/3/14, and although it was started awhile ago, I am loving it! So happy someone on twitter mentioned it. Great wiring style and good story so far!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
still the best fanfic i've ever read. Thank you...
Ro chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
This was so precious, loved it. You're really great it's so beautiful
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »