Reviews for White Shadows
Miss Leggings chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Dr Lopez is such a jackass. Unfortunately, his conceptions on the female condition does sound like something you would expect from some of that era.
Miss Leggings chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I loved this chapter. I think your characterisation of Brittany's personality is one of the best I have seen so far. You don't try to make sense of her quirkiness, instead you embrace it.
Miss Leggings chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I am half way through this wonderful story but I decided to go back to each chapter and leave a review because leaving only ONE review at the end of the story would not make it justice.

So first chapter. What else can I say other than it was perfect? Short and enticing. Exactly what a prologue should be.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
I'm extremely late to reading this story but I have always heard sprinklings of good things about it throughout the years in various places. I'm glad that I've finally gotten around to reading it. It was well worth the wait and all the praise that it has received is absolutely merited. This is an incredible story that includes everything anyone could possibly want - love, angst, action, etc. Even the happily ever after. :o) I understand the amount of work that it takes to write and nurture a story, so although I'm sad that you have ceased writing, this story will remain a tribute to your excellent skill and talent. Thank you so much for sticking with it and sharing it with us. This by far is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. Thank you. It was entirely a pleasure to read.
D chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
What a beautiful story. This was so well written. Thank you for the words.
Genetic chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I have to tell you, I love your characters and your character development. You've done a great job weaving in characters from Glee and the liberties you have taken with their personalities and positions in the story are well done. The story is compelling and coming across a new (but familiar) character in the story is what it must feel like when you find a big nugget of gold already in your dust filled gold pan.
Geneticload chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I just started this story today, 5/3/14, and although it was started awhile ago, I am loving it! So happy someone on twitter mentioned it. Great wiring style and good story so far!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
still the best fanfic i've ever read. Thank you...
Ro chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
This was so precious, loved it. You're really great it's so beautiful
Ann chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
This is truly a beautiful piece! I hope you won't stop writing.. :) best wishes to you!
HollisIsMe chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. FUVK
jhaycita chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
This story was incredible, I loved it from beginning to end. A friend of mine recommended it to me saying it is one of the greatest Brittana fics ever written and I definitely agree, this is a Brittana classic :)
holip chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
Great fanfic! Lo amé!
JakeBrazil chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Alright... New year, old resolution: reread this entirely masterpiece again... I can never get enough! So worth it!
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »