Reviews for White Shadows
RememberWhen13 chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
Oh, dear God, my heart. It hurts. Amazing writing. Absolutely fantastic. You deserve an award of some sort. This writing and story line is, again, absolutely fantastic. I think a bit of me died during this story. I got very attached to the character, well more so than before obviously, I mean I am reading a fanfiction about them. Can't wait to read more of your work. Because I am expecting more stories. ;)
SimilarDemons chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
Perfect:D thank you so much for an amazing story, just so so so good, I wish somehow I could have a physical copy of it!
MandeuxHol chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
I can't even find words to describe how this story messed up with my feelings, like wooow! I don't think i've read a story where the characters suffers so much, at the same i've never read a story where these characters are so devoted, so faithful for each other, its magnificent! I have no idea how could write so much drama and continue happy with your life, especially cause the scenarios you didn't made up, there were wars!
This story got me by surprise in almost every chapter, it was insane. I must to say that Quinn was a really good one surprise, all the rest i couldn't decide with my feelings! And Em is so amazing, i wish we got know her better maybe not letting her die or something!
Anyways, this is tragic yet beautiful, Brittana bond here its so refreshing and especial and never seen it, so congrats for your master pierce, i feel lucky to get to read, so thank you!
corysmonteiths chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
I red this a while ago so i had to leave a review. This is amazing so well written and got me hooked from the beginning to the end
corysmonteiths chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
This is one of the best brittana fics of all time
weeoil chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
This story is so beautiful and well-written. I love it. Thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
I think it unnecessary for artie and David to die
alexwritesfanfic chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much. Literally one of my faves. You did an AMAZING job. Thanks for this.
wicked73 chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Just read this story. Could not put it down all weekend long. This was an amazing story, one of the best I have ever read. I went to your author's page to see if you have any Glee stories and sadly there were none. I really hope you come back to this.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
This should be published as a book and be a bestseller... the quality is unbelievable...I don't understand why is not the most reviewed brittana ff...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
I'ts the first time in my entirely life that I read a fanfic twice. And it's a big deal to me since english is not my first language and and I find very hard to understand the narrative fully, but I apreciate every single word of this beautiful piece of art. You should be vey very proud of yourself. Thank you again for writing it, and I hope you are doing great in your life. If you ever decide to write some ff again be sure that you have plenty of fans in here that will welcome you with open arms. I'm not the only one who thinks that you are the best writer in the whole fandom.

Ps: I'm positive that I will read this story again in a few years...and then again...and again...i'm just so in love with it. :)
Hayley.M97 chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
This is the 3rd time I've read this story, it's beautiful and just seems to get better every time I read it again! Thanks for sharing it :)
Miss Leggings chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Great chapter. I love how slowly this is progressing. Much more realistic. I can't wait for the angst that battle will bring.
Miss Leggings chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Dr Lopez is such a jackass. Unfortunately, his conceptions on the female condition does sound like something you would expect from some of that era.
Miss Leggings chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I loved this chapter. I think your characterisation of Brittany's personality is one of the best I have seen so far. You don't try to make sense of her quirkiness, instead you embrace it.
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »