Reviews for White Shadows
D chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
What a beautiful story. This was so well written. Thank you for the words.
Genetic chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I have to tell you, I love your characters and your character development. You've done a great job weaving in characters from Glee and the liberties you have taken with their personalities and positions in the story are well done. The story is compelling and coming across a new (but familiar) character in the story is what it must feel like when you find a big nugget of gold already in your dust filled gold pan.
Geneticload chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I just started this story today, 5/3/14, and although it was started awhile ago, I am loving it! So happy someone on twitter mentioned it. Great wiring style and good story so far!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
still the best fanfic i've ever read. Thank you...
Ro chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
This was so precious, loved it. You're really great it's so beautiful
Ann chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
This is truly a beautiful piece! I hope you won't stop writing.. :) best wishes to you!
HollisIsMe chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. FUVK
jhaycita chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
This story was incredible, I loved it from beginning to end. A friend of mine recommended it to me saying it is one of the greatest Brittana fics ever written and I definitely agree, this is a Brittana classic :)
holip chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
Great fanfic! Lo amé!
JakeBrazil chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Alright... New year, old resolution: reread this entirely masterpiece again... I can never get enough! So worth it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Wow... wow... I am speechless. Someone should make a movie out of this! I am so emotionally entangled with the storyline n the characters. Definitely my top 3 fanfic stories. You r such an awesome writer. Plse write another story.
Lucy chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
I seriously don't know how I haven't read this sooner! It only took me 2 days to read and it had me captured from the very start! It's had me grinning and crying throughout! I loved it!
nevergiveupHeYa chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
thank you for this wonderful story. it was a pleasure reading it. :)
lg4az chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
A literary "Masterpiece". Thank You!
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »