Reviews for White Shadows
Ann chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
This is truly a beautiful piece! I hope you won't stop writing.. :) best wishes to you!
HollisIsMe chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. FUVK
jhaycita chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
This story was incredible, I loved it from beginning to end. A friend of mine recommended it to me saying it is one of the greatest Brittana fics ever written and I definitely agree, this is a Brittana classic :)
holip chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
Great fanfic! Lo amé!
JakeBrazil chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Alright... New year, old resolution: reread this entirely masterpiece again... I can never get enough! So worth it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Wow... wow... I am speechless. Someone should make a movie out of this! I am so emotionally entangled with the storyline n the characters. Definitely my top 3 fanfic stories. You r such an awesome writer. Plse write another story.
Lucy chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
I seriously don't know how I haven't read this sooner! It only took me 2 days to read and it had me captured from the very start! It's had me grinning and crying throughout! I loved it!
nevergiveupHeYa chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
thank you for this wonderful story. it was a pleasure reading it. :)
lg4az chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
A literary "Masterpiece". Thank You!
Santanalover16 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
this is the most beautiful story i've ever read. their relationship is so beautiful, i absolutely love their devotion to each other! this is definetely my favourite fanfic ever! thank you so much for writing.
alterego1387 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
This story, this beautiful heartwrenching story! Argh! I have no words to describe just how many feelings are going through me right now! You have a gift and I hope that soon I get to read some of your works in print, because what I just witnessed was the birth of a writer. I'm glad I came to this late, because I could read all the way through with no interruption. Amazing! All the best for your future!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
Is this the end ? ...
Revolos55 chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
That was fucking amazing. Film-quality storytelling. I'm sorry to come to the end of it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
elorafaith chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
Damn. Just, yes. Well done. :)
ThousandWordsWritten chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love this story. It's amazing and I read it into the wee hours of the night. The bags under my eyes were totally worth it :D But it really gets me wondering how people would react at that time period, I mean coming out is pretty difficult now. Thanks for the story, it really is inspiring and I don't know, maybe your story helped a kid come out. :D
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »