Reviews for White Shadows
Li chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Can we like get an update in how are they now?! Cause i miss them *cries*
melancholydays chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
I finished this story a few days ago, but I'm still so hooked! I'm contemplating, if I'll start reading it all over again. It's so lovely and well written and with all it's details you really illustrate the atmosphere of this time and the situation. If this story would be published as a book, I'll definitely buy it and I would be glad and happy to have it in my bookshelf. So thank you for this masterpiece! It came to me in a time, in which I was pleased to be absorbed in such a wonderful world! I love it with all it's ups and downs and with all this deep love between the women.
You wrote, that this is your last piece of fanfiction ever, but how they say: you'll never know - I just hope, that maybe someday we can read pieces of your beautiful writing ;) And if you should write something of your own, I would be really interested in it! Maybe you could promote it here ;)

So again, thank you! It was wonderful!
Sorry for eventual misspelling, much regards and love from germany
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
i love this so much
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
omg i am addicted with this
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
;_;
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I ;_;
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
this is honestly so good my body is fool of butterflies i dont understand
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
omg i am in love already pls let emily be ok ;-;
Guest chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
I've just finished reading this story for the fourth time! It truly is one of the most heartwarming things I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this. xo
mowse70 chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
Thankyou! Fanfic at its best! This is an amazing work, where you have taken a set of characters from a show that is failing and revitalised them! I loved emersing myself in the world you created and quite frankly didnt want it to end. Perfect pacing throughout and a skilled balance of light and shade. thankyou again for posting!
jocular monoceros chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
WELL! I've finally finished reading your story. I absolutely loved it. I was your 1000th favourite! I'd only read a little of the prologue but I knew I'd love your story; I've been meaning to read it for a long time but I knew once I started I wouldn't be able to stop reading.

I was right.

You're an incredibly accomplished writer and I very much wish I could put a copy of your story on my bookshelf. The plot alone was riveting and beautifully intertwined with history. I love how the challenges they face are real enough for the time, place and situation in which they've found themselves. I also love how you introduced new characters, particularly new characters as antagonists, as opposed to antagonising other Glee characters. And I love how the Glee characters are the friends they find themselves cherishing, in their various roles.

You paint the setting beautifully and I've never quite understood medicine as well as I did reading through the actions and stream if consciousness Santana does and has. And I commend your characterisation, and how strongly and confidently they come across in their actions, thoughts and dialogues. As a Brittana gleek and a student of writing, I hold the highest respect and adoration for you and your work.

Thank you for finishing the story; for all the hard work and late nights you and your betas have put into producing this amazing piece of writing. It's so very beautiful.
dawger25 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
I thought Michael lost a daughter..
TheLonelyPlace chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
three things:
1. i love how you ended the story, it's poignant and open ended.
2. you're writing is beautiful, i could cry.
3. i'm listening to long, long ago and what is this feeling?

just i love everything about this story. thank you! thank you!
EvilzMuppet chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
This really was a pleasure to read, thank you
EmayaLover chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
I would never imagine the stories going this way. it's really really really good. I be meaning to review after every chapter but I am just very very eager to get to the next chaptercause I need to know what happened next. Amazing story.
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »