Reviews for White Shadows
Shinokishi chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Beautiful story so far, I hope to see it progress at this pace in future chapters. But please, for the love of God, no character deaths... just in case you were considering that. Anyways, love it, can't wait for the next update.
Leli-ari chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
It will be just another review telling you how amazing and original your history is, but I think you deserve all this words from us. Please update soon.

Take care, greetings from Mexico.
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
"I trust you." I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELS. I swear every chapter of this story just keeps getting better and better! I love how you write has Brittany as emotionally intelligent, b/c I really believe she is that in canon. Ugh I feel so sad for Santana though.I think Santana's battle with herself is a lot more intensified due to the time period. That, and constantly having to prove herself, she has it so tough yet she's so headstrong :) Love how easily her walls all falling down around Brittany, although she hasn't realized it yet. Oh, loved the few mentions of Puck too, he is such a softie, I already see it (going over to them to check if their all right? yep,totally a softie ;) ). Will be looking forward to the next chapter! :D
there.u.are chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
i love this! just started reading this a few moments ago. ur story made my night, kept me occupied as im sick on new year's day and cant head out. thank you for writing this. i hope u will update the next chapter soon! happy new year!
Aurinko chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I may watch Glee just to better understand the Brittana fic. I love this story. Love historical fiction, and the genderbending shipping here is amazing, esp how you've captured their characters but twisted their circumstances. Can't wait for the next update!
umbrellaleg chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Hahaha! What a wonderful ending to a wonderful chapter! I truly love your Santana, the way she composes herself is well... her. It's so much fun to read. And let's not forget Brittany. She is quite the character, full of life and courage. I love her to pieces.

You are an excellent author! You've characterised both of these ladies so perfectly. It's a delight to read. Please do continue soon! Santana has turned into our very own Stanley Yelnats III and I'd love to see how that turns out for her, and of course how the other will react: Mister Hummel, Puck, that roach Cooper, and Dr. Lopez. c:
LazyCat chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I am absolutely enamored with this fic! I am glad with the progress of Britt and Santana's friendship and that they will be spending more time together. Looking forward to more!
ninjaelmo chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
i love this story! it feels very real and i love the brittana interactions:)
acesville chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
very different and very interesting story. three chapters and i'm hooked already. i like brittany's interaction with burt. i hope nothing bad happens with emily. keep the updates coming.
Anooonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm begging you, update this like NOW. or tomorrow. Please lol!
Nonameheremovealong chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Ay, what have you done, Santana? :D

I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories! Keep it up...
Southgirl chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Gotta say that I'm not a huge fan of AU, because characterizations are sometimes way all over the place, but I'm loving this one so far.

I also like the setting for this story as I'm intrigued to see how certain things will develop/unfold (it is so much easier nowadays to "conceal" who one is as opposed to say, over a 100 years ago).

So, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Stoicxcat chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Cant resist the pirce charm, Britt is doing a great job hiding the fact she is a woman still cant believe only santana knows
boredsenseless2 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter once again. I like how chapter starts by hinting at the events to come, but balances this by moving on to lighter territory and focussing on the deepening relationship between Santana and Brittany.

Once again, I've to say your portrayal of the two characters is superb. Your Brittany-isms were hilarious ("smartest tool under the bed" had me in stitches). The letter from Brittany's father was brilliantly written, and indeed conveyed the affection he had for Brittany, his fears and worry, as well as caution in ensuring that his letters did not compromise Britt's safety. Just one nitpicky comment, was the word "f**k" actually popularly used in the 19th century? I always thought that it only came into vogue into the later half of the 20th century. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Shine90 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
okay so wow, this is deffo becoming one of my fave fics on this site. It is incredibly well written which is rare for most authors. Seriously man, i had this big grin on my face when Santana was reading the letters for Brittany. I love how all the meetings between Brittana have been either cute, sweet or funny. Your writing is top notch, honestly man i mean that lol.

I also love the pacing. There isn't all that 'Santana wants Brittany and Brittany wants Santana' bullshit STRAIGHT AWAY. I hate when fics rush the 'feelings' aspect of their relationship. Right now, Britt just wants a friend and Santana is worried that someone will break into her walls and see her for who she really is. Super duper excited to see how this all pans out and when our girls do FINALLY fall in love ;)

1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »