Reviews for White Shadows
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Oh my heart. Poor Santana :'( I can't even begin how much I want to rip her dad's head off. Wow, that was way out of line. And ugh my emotions on the 'Has anyone ever told you that you're a genius Brittany Pierce?' ! Oh goodness and in the beginning how she was pretty much saying that Brittany is the one good and pure thing in this world? AAAHHHHHH *hugs pillow* And I loved the little campfire party with the boys! Also the new friendship is that is hopefully forming b/t "Bret" and Puck :D Also the interaction b/t Santana and Burt. AND THE LESSONS! How can I forget the lessons! So many feels. Imaging Santana's giddy smile while pointing out the drawings and Brittany slowing but surely remembering everything combined with the UST, UST EVERYWHERE...I. CAN'T. EVEN. Good, goly, gosh THIS CHAPTER! WAY TOO MANY KINDS OF FEELS. You need to stop! But don't stop!
Stoicxcat chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Wow you made my day! I love fic. Santana is so sweet doing all those things for Britt aww love her
ChildishDreams chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Another wonderful chapter! I found myself not wanting it to end. I really loved the nod to the "You are a genius, Brittany." line from the "I Am Unicorn" episode at the end. I love how you have paced their budding friendship and romance. Not too slow, and not too fast. Just perfect. :)
CuboneLoverr chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! MORE! MORE! MORE ! :D You have a talent, never stop writing please 3
Misty64 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I really love the character development in this story ! very well done. The concept is also new and it's very refreshing from the other stories I've read. Im especially loving the dynamic between the two at the moment, very cute ! Cant wait for more, please update soon! :)
anon chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
oh my gosh, this is definetly my favourite fic at the moment ! Such a good story idea ! Im in love with your writing ! thank you so much for updating and the great length to each chapter :D
squintsquad03 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Okay, I might be a little bit in love with this story. Absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to see how this develops when they have to start moving south.
whoslucy chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This is easily my favourite fanfic. Thank you for writing it, it's excellent! :')
Haybones chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I don't normally write reviews but your fic has me obsessed! Today it's my birthday and a new chapter of this wonderful story has been one of the best presents I could receive. So, I thought that the least I could do was leave you a reminder of how eager I am to read a new chapter.

I absolutely love the way you write. It feels like I'm reading a real novel and it's fantastic! The characterizations are spot on and I am looking forward to see what happens with Santana. I thought you were going to make Santana cut her hair but I'm glad Britt knocked some sense into the soon-to-be-doctor (at least that's what I'm hoping).

To sum up, I'm looking forward to read a new chapter!
Lanter chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Another brilliantly laid out chapter.
AwesomePerson22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I love this story and it's only three chapters in! Great job!
Shinokishi chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Beautiful story so far, I hope to see it progress at this pace in future chapters. But please, for the love of God, no character deaths... just in case you were considering that. Anyways, love it, can't wait for the next update.
Leli-ari chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
It will be just another review telling you how amazing and original your history is, but I think you deserve all this words from us. Please update soon.

Take care, greetings from Mexico.
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
"I trust you." I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELS. I swear every chapter of this story just keeps getting better and better! I love how you write has Brittany as emotionally intelligent, b/c I really believe she is that in canon. Ugh I feel so sad for Santana though.I think Santana's battle with herself is a lot more intensified due to the time period. That, and constantly having to prove herself, she has it so tough yet she's so headstrong :) Love how easily her walls all falling down around Brittany, although she hasn't realized it yet. Oh, loved the few mentions of Puck too, he is such a softie, I already see it (going over to them to check if their all right? yep,totally a softie ;) ). Will be looking forward to the next chapter! :D
there.u.are chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
i love this! just started reading this a few moments ago. ur story made my night, kept me occupied as im sick on new year's day and cant head out. thank you for writing this. i hope u will update the next chapter soon! happy new year!
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »