Reviews for White Shadows
Haybones chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I don't normally write reviews but your fic has me obsessed! Today it's my birthday and a new chapter of this wonderful story has been one of the best presents I could receive. So, I thought that the least I could do was leave you a reminder of how eager I am to read a new chapter.

I absolutely love the way you write. It feels like I'm reading a real novel and it's fantastic! The characterizations are spot on and I am looking forward to see what happens with Santana. I thought you were going to make Santana cut her hair but I'm glad Britt knocked some sense into the soon-to-be-doctor (at least that's what I'm hoping).

To sum up, I'm looking forward to read a new chapter!
Lanter chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Another brilliantly laid out chapter.
AwesomePerson22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I love this story and it's only three chapters in! Great job!
Shinokishi chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Beautiful story so far, I hope to see it progress at this pace in future chapters. But please, for the love of God, no character deaths... just in case you were considering that. Anyways, love it, can't wait for the next update.
Leli-ari chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
It will be just another review telling you how amazing and original your history is, but I think you deserve all this words from us. Please update soon.

Take care, greetings from Mexico.
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
"I trust you." I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELS. I swear every chapter of this story just keeps getting better and better! I love how you write has Brittany as emotionally intelligent, b/c I really believe she is that in canon. Ugh I feel so sad for Santana though.I think Santana's battle with herself is a lot more intensified due to the time period. That, and constantly having to prove herself, she has it so tough yet she's so headstrong :) Love how easily her walls all falling down around Brittany, although she hasn't realized it yet. Oh, loved the few mentions of Puck too, he is such a softie, I already see it (going over to them to check if their all right? yep,totally a softie ;) ). Will be looking forward to the next chapter! :D
there.u.are chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
i love this! just started reading this a few moments ago. ur story made my night, kept me occupied as im sick on new year's day and cant head out. thank you for writing this. i hope u will update the next chapter soon! happy new year!
Aurinko chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I may watch Glee just to better understand the Brittana fic. I love this story. Love historical fiction, and the genderbending shipping here is amazing, esp how you've captured their characters but twisted their circumstances. Can't wait for the next update!
umbrellaleg chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Hahaha! What a wonderful ending to a wonderful chapter! I truly love your Santana, the way she composes herself is well... her. It's so much fun to read. And let's not forget Brittany. She is quite the character, full of life and courage. I love her to pieces.

You are an excellent author! You've characterised both of these ladies so perfectly. It's a delight to read. Please do continue soon! Santana has turned into our very own Stanley Yelnats III and I'd love to see how that turns out for her, and of course how the other will react: Mister Hummel, Puck, that roach Cooper, and Dr. Lopez. c:
LazyCat chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I am absolutely enamored with this fic! I am glad with the progress of Britt and Santana's friendship and that they will be spending more time together. Looking forward to more!
ninjaelmo chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
i love this story! it feels very real and i love the brittana interactions:)
acesville chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
very different and very interesting story. three chapters and i'm hooked already. i like brittany's interaction with burt. i hope nothing bad happens with emily. keep the updates coming.
Anooonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm begging you, update this like NOW. or tomorrow. Please lol!
Nonameheremovealong chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Ay, what have you done, Santana? :D

I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories! Keep it up...
Southgirl chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Gotta say that I'm not a huge fan of AU, because characterizations are sometimes way all over the place, but I'm loving this one so far.

I also like the setting for this story as I'm intrigued to see how certain things will develop/unfold (it is so much easier nowadays to "conceal" who one is as opposed to say, over a 100 years ago).

So, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the next chapter.
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »