Reviews for White Shadows
soulsaidin chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
You've managed to capture not only the era but also Brittany and Santana's character traits well. The Brittany we know and love still says some of the strangest things while Santana manages to crack me up with her long-winded put-downs. Totally true to the characters.
soulsaidin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm intrigued. Such a great start.
Blaze Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Haha, poor Santana, she just can't help herself.

I do love the pace of this story. Nothing feels rushed or out of place. I love how naturally their friendship is developing, and how quickly Brittany has gotten under Santana's skin. I can't wait to see how teaching Brittany to read goes.
Blueskkies chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is Awesome
Literaryluminations chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Okay, seriously, this story will stop being my favorite when it stops being so AWESOME! ASDFGHJKL.

So not only does your Brittany struggle to read, she is also obsessed with animals! AND she understands Santana-and how unhappy she is-in a way no one else can.

I just really love this story okay? Please update soon!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely love how Santana came to Brittany's defense when Scott Cooper came to give her shit, whether she knows it or not, Brittany is breaking through her hard exterior. I also love that Brittany surprises Santana with what she can do, and while she may not be well educated, she's people-smart and she's able to read situations extremely well - I love the assessment of Santana being at war with herself, and reading into the unspoken (or unwritten) words in her father's letters.

I do believe their friendship is going to benefit both of them, in multiple ways. Brittany is going to find an ally who knows she's not Bret, and help her learn to read and write, someone she can trust implicitly, whereas Santana is going to find someone who will penetrate her walls, and to the outside world, Brittany appears a boy, pleasing her mother, staving off Puckerman, and perhaps getting a bit more respect from her father as a suitable woman. Underneath their win/win situation, more than friendship will grow...?
aaredqueen chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Loved it. Can't get enough of this story.

Already daydreaming about their first kiss, their first time and all that jazz.

Plases update ASAP.

Lots of love!
iamabicorn chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. Your writing style is so easy to read, and it ha the amazing ability to suck me right into the middle of the scene. I can't wait for the next update!
Lanter chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Their friendship is evolving it a nice, and realistic pace. Excellent update.
iamabicorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You've combine two of my favorite things into one story. I am loving this! I can't wait to see where you're going to take it and how Brittany and Santana meet!
mjmj1875 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is my favorite as of right now! Thanks for the speedy updates!
anonfan chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Just finish reading through it, and might I'd say I am your biggest fan. There is so much quality in your work. Cannot wait for more.
simplisticbits chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
just read all three chapters and umm, yes! yes, so much! i love it. really au! stuff is awesome :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love this fic so much! I've been rereading the last 2 chapters over and over because I couldn't wait for chapter 3 lol. I hope you can update again soon :)
imbeingsounoriginal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Another great chapter! I'm really interested in seeing how Santana and Brittany's relationship will evolve(:
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »