Reviews for White Shadows
Literaryluminations chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Okay, seriously, this story will stop being my favorite when it stops being so AWESOME! ASDFGHJKL.

So not only does your Brittany struggle to read, she is also obsessed with animals! AND she understands Santana-and how unhappy she is-in a way no one else can.

I just really love this story okay? Please update soon!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely love how Santana came to Brittany's defense when Scott Cooper came to give her shit, whether she knows it or not, Brittany is breaking through her hard exterior. I also love that Brittany surprises Santana with what she can do, and while she may not be well educated, she's people-smart and she's able to read situations extremely well - I love the assessment of Santana being at war with herself, and reading into the unspoken (or unwritten) words in her father's letters.

I do believe their friendship is going to benefit both of them, in multiple ways. Brittany is going to find an ally who knows she's not Bret, and help her learn to read and write, someone she can trust implicitly, whereas Santana is going to find someone who will penetrate her walls, and to the outside world, Brittany appears a boy, pleasing her mother, staving off Puckerman, and perhaps getting a bit more respect from her father as a suitable woman. Underneath their win/win situation, more than friendship will grow...?
aaredqueen chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Loved it. Can't get enough of this story.

Already daydreaming about their first kiss, their first time and all that jazz.

Plases update ASAP.

Lots of love!
iamabicorn chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. Your writing style is so easy to read, and it ha the amazing ability to suck me right into the middle of the scene. I can't wait for the next update!
Lanter chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Their friendship is evolving it a nice, and realistic pace. Excellent update.
iamabicorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You've combine two of my favorite things into one story. I am loving this! I can't wait to see where you're going to take it and how Brittany and Santana meet!
mjmj1875 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is my favorite as of right now! Thanks for the speedy updates!
anonfan chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Just finish reading through it, and might I'd say I am your biggest fan. There is so much quality in your work. Cannot wait for more.
simplisticbits chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
just read all three chapters and umm, yes! yes, so much! i love it. really au! stuff is awesome :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love this fic so much! I've been rereading the last 2 chapters over and over because I couldn't wait for chapter 3 lol. I hope you can update again soon :)
imbeingsounoriginal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Another great chapter! I'm really interested in seeing how Santana and Brittany's relationship will evolve(:
ChildishDreams chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I got so excited when I saw that this was updated. I finish these chapters wanting even more and can't wait for the next one. I'm so happy that you are writing this!

So Brittany is breaking through Santana's wall, one brick at a time, like only Brittany can do. Santana is so adorable with the way she gets all flustered by the little things Brittany does, and I love how Brittany gets so excited over small things. Haha the snake part was so funny.

I wonder if Santana might go with Brittany to try to help Emily get better?

Looking forward to more!
ohhheyitsnic chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I cannot express the amount of love I have for this fic. I love the fact that you obviously did research on the time period so it seems so authentic. I just really love everything about it and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites (and we are only on chapter 3!) I'm glad the San is slowly warming up to Britt even if she doesn't think she wants to ;) Can't wait for the next update :D
Orange-Green chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Brittany is so stinking sweet and cute. And Santana is too even tho she really doesnt want to be. I'm redundant but I love this so much! Lucy was a great touch lol. And "sharpest tool under the bed" cracked me up again. You have a ridiculous amount of talent and this story is beyond amazing!
Blaze Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Honestly, this is the best Brittana AU I have read. It's very well written, has awesome characters, and a good plot. For me, that all an AU story needs.

I love how well you set everything up in the first chapter and gave a good insight into why the characters are the way they are. I'm very much looking forward to the next update, and Santana reading Brittany's mail. I've got my fingers crossed that Emily is okay.
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »