Reviews for White Shadows
imbeingsounoriginal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Another great chapter! I'm really interested in seeing how Santana and Brittany's relationship will evolve(:
ChildishDreams chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I got so excited when I saw that this was updated. I finish these chapters wanting even more and can't wait for the next one. I'm so happy that you are writing this!

So Brittany is breaking through Santana's wall, one brick at a time, like only Brittany can do. Santana is so adorable with the way she gets all flustered by the little things Brittany does, and I love how Brittany gets so excited over small things. Haha the snake part was so funny.

I wonder if Santana might go with Brittany to try to help Emily get better?

Looking forward to more!
ohhheyitsnic chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I cannot express the amount of love I have for this fic. I love the fact that you obviously did research on the time period so it seems so authentic. I just really love everything about it and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites (and we are only on chapter 3!) I'm glad the San is slowly warming up to Britt even if she doesn't think she wants to ;) Can't wait for the next update :D
Orange-Green chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Brittany is so stinking sweet and cute. And Santana is too even tho she really doesnt want to be. I'm redundant but I love this so much! Lucy was a great touch lol. And "sharpest tool under the bed" cracked me up again. You have a ridiculous amount of talent and this story is beyond amazing!
Blaze Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Honestly, this is the best Brittana AU I have read. It's very well written, has awesome characters, and a good plot. For me, that all an AU story needs.

I love how well you set everything up in the first chapter and gave a good insight into why the characters are the way they are. I'm very much looking forward to the next update, and Santana reading Brittany's mail. I've got my fingers crossed that Emily is okay.
Literaryluminations chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I think this is my new favorite story. I just love it so much! I adore your characterizations. Please update soon.
luizamazo chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Hello. I'm here to say that this fic is lovely ! I always appreciate AU,even more if has something interesting like this. I thought at first that Brittany would deceive Santana a little about being a kinda surprised me that Santana already found out,which I think is awesome. I hope you update soon,cause I'm excited ! :)
DD chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I love this! It's flowing really well.
Britt-uhh-naa chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION ALREADY BETWEEN BRITTANA hahahahaha ;)
HOOKED chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
ifmu iorfjeroif eorioer omg update NOW!
aaredqueen chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I just found this story and it has already become one of my favorite AU around here.

San and Britt...you just nailed it!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Please update ASAP, and thank you!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I'm extremely glad that there wasn't a long drawn out process before the interaction between Brittany and Santana (I've read tons of stories that'll take chapters and chapters before they actually finally interact for the first time), I think you've done a marvelous job having them introduced for the first time. It's got a great quality that's not too rushed, but not forced. I like that Santana is conflicted between how she feels intellectually, her obligations, and the person she sees before her, and she lets a little bit of pride influence her, as well.

I also like the way Brittany is written, because as a woman posing as a man, I suspect all of those factors would contribute into how she would portray herself. I really like how you incorporated Burt Hummel, and him taking "Bret" under his wing, seeing his son, who he couldn't send because he would've been treated just as "Bret" is being treated - and probably isn't as strong. And he's taken a fathery role to "him", as he would hope if it were his son, someone would do.

I just... love this story. It's so well written, I can't gush enough how much I love it.
LazyCat chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
This chapter soo good! I love the interaction between Santana and Britt it's so funny and it hurts at the same time because of Santana's attitude towards Britt. :( please please update soon.
BostonRedStox chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is really good, and it's just two chapters in. You should write more, like, soon. :)
whatistheretoponderabout chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful story, keep up the enticing story line. Cheers.
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »