Reviews for A Hetalian Christmas Carol
Venturian Girl chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Great story! I loved it!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 5 . 4/22/2013

You are such a good writer omg!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
OH man this is such a good story... I love your writing!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
AHH it was Chibitalia! :DDD Whoa
A Drop of Starlight chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Whoo awesome and in-character portrayal! :D Although France is dead :( But I love this!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AWESOME STORY! :D Sadly it's way past Christmas already in my country but...YAY ANYWAYS :D LOL
guam-san chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Berwald is not scary! he took care of me when Artemis left me for dead all those years ago. my god it was 10 years ago!
guam-san chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
creepy ass story and im not done with it!
speadee chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I read "A Christmas Carol" every year during the holidays. You did a good job putting the "Hetalia" characters into the story, and not making it totally like the original. It's good to see what those who don't celebrate Christmas would do in "A Christmas Carol," and you had good ideas for it, such as using China.

Wouldn't America have called England "Brother Artie" instead of Uncle Artie?" That was funny when America said "...such a Scrooge" when England actually is. I think he fit the role of Scrooge though I think Germany or Sweden would have fit, too. I guess that's why I didn't expect Germany to have fun or encourage others to do so on Christmas. Still, you managed to keep England's original characteristics. Are Maria, Vlad, and the Children of Man your OCs?

England and China don't really communicate or work together much, but I guess China suited Craggit's role. Then again, he was England and France's slave after losing in the Opium Wars. This makes France fit the role of Marley though he doesn't behave much like him. Maybe Prussia is more like Marley. Still, I think France fits that role more than America. Hopefully, England and France didn't fight all the time when France was alive.

Are Lukas, his brother, Lars, and Bella supposed to be Norway, Iceland, Netherlands, and Belgium? Is Maria's husband Austria?

Poland mentioning the Grinch was funny. It was a good change to not have the Baltics together, with Poland taking Latvia's place. Poland is friends with Lithuania so it still makes sense. Besdies, Latvia is young enough to be a boy on the street. I thought he or Sealand could play Tiny Tim, but that wouldn't fit well with "Hetalia" relationships.

I laughed when I read "ask him for a more punctual ghost," probably because I usually don't hear about ghosts caring about time. That was unique and creative to have 2 Ghosts of Christmas Present, and Finland did suit the role since he is Santa Claus in "Hetalia." Then where there's Finland, there's Sweden. I also liked how you wrote about England seeing the Ghost of Christmas Present every year as his ability to see magical creatures. Is Scot Scottland and Michelle Seychelles?

I guess Japan can play Tiny Tim though he is one of the older siblings. Maybe Little Japan from Episode 16 would be more fit. I thought Hong Kong could also fit the role, since he's one of the youngest, but it might not go well with "Hetalia" since he was with England for awhile, meaning he would have been with Scrooge in your fic. It that's the case, Scrooge would have known about Tiny Tim earlier.

Chibitalia did suit the role of the Ghost of Christmas Past while Russia fit the part of the Ghost of Christmas Future. I thought Belarus and Turkey could play the Ghost of Christmas Future, too.

I figured the 1st businessman to be Spain. Was the Italian man North or South Italy? How about the guy with the cigar? Was he Prussia or Cuba?

I can imagine Hungary as a cook though Italy, France, and China could be cooks too. Well, they had parts which fit them better.

It was kind of sad how some of the characters were dead in your fic, but I understand you had to follow "A Christmas Carol." I'm glad it ended up that America was reading it at a Christmas party, so the "Hetalia" characters weren't dead. Good job on the surprise! Was America playing Charles Dickens?
iregretsomanythings chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I love this! Its so like, totally awesome!
fireyhotspot chapter 5 . 12/22/2011

I loved this storygood ending 5/5
hotelcaliforniadreamin chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
If I had a guess at the Ghost of Christmas Future, I would pick Russia. Hands down. :P Great chappie btw~
Silent Fire Light chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Yay, this is awesome!

Please update! Hetalia forever!
Noelle M chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Hey there! This is cute! I have to say, though it's supposed to be a parody, it's still a nice and enjoyable story.

Yeahh...I'm going to guess that Russia is the Ghost of Christmas Future...just saying...XD
fireyhotspot chapter 4 . 12/18/2011