Reviews for Drink Up, Me Hearties
Jazzola chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Haha, this was absolutely fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed reading- sorry for going AWOL, I've been ill. Thanks so much for writing this!

Jazzola :D
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I tried really hard to be suttle in my previous review IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS ENOUGH. But hell yes, fuck yes, Sam gets his own official pirate's coat, as far as I'm concerned it can be his LOVER'S coat, no no, there hasn't even been the sexual tension yet, FRIENDSHIP TENSION, but that is the number one cock-blocking tension BOYS. I'm excited to see how Gene Hunt the manliest manly man will take having little Sam at sea, smugly thinking about how he is TOTALLY never getting home/back to his ship, and on some levels I'm pretty sure both have accepted that. Especially Gene, seems a little too content ehehehe, I'm turning nothing into something aren't I? But my sequence of faces when from really intense, to enthralled, to frightened, to neutral, lastly to smug smiley. :E (intense) :D (enthralled) :O (frightened) :- (neutral) /;} (smugly) I apologize. I am just too enthusiastic about the new chapters coming out NOT JUST ONE TWO! , looking foward to boat pirates with Gene and Sam, swishing about in there stylish new outfits. Okay maybe not new BUT STILL RIVITING!
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
that was awesome, that little girl has the best songs choices! JEEZ, I want someone to pop in and out of my life singing cream and bowie and such. Your very provocative with the secrecy, the conclusion of kraimer was good, really good. Please keep writing I look forward for the next chapter.
Jazzola chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Fabulous writing! Do we get more soon?

(Two reviewers... don't lose hope, that's three people you know are enjoying this, us and you!)

Jazzola :D
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
my hands had a clapping orgy when he just lets Sam become his first mate, AWWE YYEEAHH. I love it when he has this little moment of admiration to Gene finding out he's a rescue hero pirate, the little teaser to the next chapter has me so scared. SAVE YOURSELF MAN. Pirates call them FIRST mates for a reason, have some decentcy to the title Sam! No but really I love this bromance it so perfect GAHH I'm so psyched that the new chapter is out. Honestly if they get any more suspensful my minds going to spontaniously combust. Oh god, I'm so fixed for the next week though I'm still going to pathetically keep checking. You've personally made me addicted to the story.

Thanks for writing
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I wasn't exagerating when I said I check it litterally every eight hours. I just wanted to write to you again expressing my intrigue in this here story. I've re-read it over and over again and I'm rewatching the series because of it. I just really like the theatrical elements you've tossed into the homosexuality of John Simm. Fuck Yes. I'm trying to be very wisely conservative about this message because it will be the last review till the next chapter *Anxiety hilarity ensues* I don't know what that means but it does express pretty acurately my waiting routine. Still excited

-Maia. Jolly Jamacian janitor
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I check if this has updated like every eight hours which makes waiting for the next part that much more intense. I MEAN there pirates on Gene Hunt's ship, thats... bekoning. It's really interesting and I think it could go on for a long long time without being boring. Thanks for writing and I can't wait to see what happens
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
They are the best gay pirates I mean, he's even got his little captian's qaurters and, I mean if he had've just went for it the first time he shove sam against a wall I'm sure the homosexual-ness would've prevailed, so at any given time WHAMMO they'll be going at it.
Jazzola chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Fantastic stuff! Really enjoying this- great writing. More soon, please!

Jazzola chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Awesome! No, I think Sam and Gene talking is fine- just as long as there's plot sooner or later.

Great writing, I'm really looking forward to more! Only wish there were more reviewers so I didn't feel so guilty about anticipating the next chapter...

Jazzola chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love this! Especially after watching Hornblower with Philip Glenister and Reg Cole from S2 E2. Would love to read more!