Reviews for Alarming Explanations
Awh. Beck got a girlfriend:( But I can't wait to ses what Jade has to say! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
imafanpire chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Sweet chapter! Are those actual songs or did you write them yourself? It very good!
LovingLizGillies chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
This is actually my number one favorite story on , please please update soon. You're an amazing author and will forever read and review your stories :)
AccioWazlib chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I could feel the tears welling in my eyes when Beck had yelled at Jade in his room.

Oh god, what are you doing to me! I only cry when a pet dies, or during a super sad movie. That's seriously like the only time. But you're making me so emotional while reading this. It's absolutely beautiful.

Please continue on soon, otherwise I'll have to kill you 3
twenty four7bade chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Wait! I need more! This is so awesome! Pleeze ud soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
LovingLizGillies chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Oh God, Please Please Please Update as soon as possible, this story is incredible and probably my favourite! :D
AccioWazlib chapter 4 . 1/22/2012

I freakin love this!

"just take me to my house. My mom's home, and luckily for your testicles, my father's at work" I had my finger in my mouth while i was reading. Read this, looked at my finger and let it drop from my mouth. Never felt so dirty in my life. But it made me laugh like a luniac :D

great story, update again soon, i can't get enough!
CalvinWinchester97 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I hope you know how absolutely in love I am with this story, and that every time I see it updated, I give a shameless little fangirl squeak :) Can't wait for the next update!
sushi.23 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
love it!
BabyyBre chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
sushi.23 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
EPPP! I love this!
sshaw101 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Great story n please keep updating when u can. I listened to all the songs you included n feel they describe bade perfectly.