Reviews for How it started
NarHina chapter 4 . 11/25
This is the first stop on my Something To Do marathon
I was original going to wait until the series was finished but I was told that was't recommend and will be waiting for while.
For toughs who don't know about the series in timeline order...

How it started (This one)
Something To do
Love Child, Crimson Truth

I thought that it is short but glad that Hinata and Naruto got married in the end.
Though Naruto seemed to be a bit to nervous with everything going on I can see why with everything going on glad he has Hinata to help him out.

I wish that you showed bit more romance and going in to detail how they feel I mean lemons are good and all but it does not show how much they really care for each other on emotional level just shows they are close.

Naruto needs more screen time but overall good for a short story.

Please look on my profile for recommendations, adoptions corner and challenges. Currently the only adoption on it is TheUtsukushiiYume very own Living For You so anyone interested please take a look.

It is something I came up with to help authors and get good stories finished.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww the feels...
Velshard chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
A cute and Fluffy story that is well worded overall and leaves me with good feelings. That said the pathetically short chapters leave much to be desired. But it balances out slightly with the happy tone of your writing.
tem-a-ita chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
awww cute story :)
Sleepless Demon chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Lol, Great out.
Sleepless Demon chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
That was very good, not the best I've read but great all the same. Peace out.
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww, That was sweet. Peace out.
poohbear111 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
please please update soon!
Hinatarox12 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
You know I was looking for "Something To Do" for some months, and now I find out there's a prequel? HELL YEAH!
Yomitoru chapter 1 . 12/8/2011