Reviews for Anger
love this
cyramber chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved it :D
emmrZep chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I love it I love it I love it... Yeah, I love it :P I just really like angst for some reason...
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So awesome! This is like a hidden scene that they should of showed us, but didn't. This is totally going into my head-cannon. Nicely done.

-Nic
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
poor blainers! aww my heart hurts for him. im totally gonna fail my math test tomorrow because i cant stop reading fanfic but i loved this good job :))
Miss Regina Star chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Zetta fabulous!

I love having reviews, but I am absolutely atrocious at writing them. This story was splendiferous, and extraordinarily lovely. Burt is one of my favourite television fathers. Scratch that; my favourite. Though I like my own better, naturally. My father lets me write fanfiction without telling my mother!

This was a super fabulous story. I really want Glee to do more on Blaine's personality. At the start, I sort of thought he didn't have one, but now it is interesting. I really want the makers to continue to develop it.

Miss Regina Star
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
oh! this was a GORGEOUS fic! i absolutely adored it! and i totally agree about what you said at the beginning - so many people wrote weepy!blaine for this scene when it was totally meant to be angry!blaine! and i just loved the way you dealt with everything and basically just wow :)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I LOVED IT!

I absolutely loved Burt's pov :)
bluecharlotte chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
- This was totally not a crappy ending! I really loved this story, just... all of it. When I saw that there were 3 chapters and not just one, I was just like HOLYCRAPTHAT'SAWESOME.

Anyway. The whole idea with Blaine punching the locker was original and awesome in the first place, and the additions with Burt and then the apology and them both not getting sleep were perfect, too. The only thing I'd say is missing is why Kurt didn't sleep well/if he had nightmares/etc. More detail anyway, but I guess it's kind of a given here that he did. That's not really crucial. Anyway, though wonderful job. Loved this fic :)
FireAngel5683 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
omg that was so sweet of Burt. i really like this story i think it's sad but sweet.
puggly202 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
really liked it! :)
PCJC24 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
It's interesting because all abusers say things like it won't ever happen again. But hopefully in this little world you created that's true. I liked this, I found aggressive Blaine really interesting. Blaine really does have issues, and I wish Glee would explore them-he is either really happy or angry!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Yay thank you! gosh this made me smile after a shitty day. just found out i am being forced back to my dad's house since my uncle who lives with my gran and me lost his job. i am no longer needed at my gran's. dont wanna leave as i adore this city my gran is living in. sigh anyways thank you for making a bad day better _
amberwaves49 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Cute story line - Blaine angst is always fun to read.
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I haven't seen the episode yet becuase Australia doesn't show glee until Feburary but holy crap now I really want to see it.

This was really good and so much fun to read!

I havent' listened to the song jealousy by Darren Criss but now I'm going to go search for it and listen to it!

Awesome first Klaine story!